Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I looked at Murdock as I slightly bit a little bit of skin from his shoulder. I smiled, as I did very well in succeeding in what I was intending to do. I barely pinched him though, as he sidestepped me with agile grace. I admired, that he was so small and so quick.

After he sidestepped me, out of the blue I felt a pair of hind legs kick my side. I experienced a lot of pain, as I winced and nearly whinnied out loud. Did hooves really hurt this much. I realized that he pivoted and lashed out on his hind legs. "Ow!" I exclaimed, not being able to contain the pain of his sharp hooves. He then quickly faced me. After calling out my challenge, a dominant light shined in his eyes as he raced towards me with a slight smile on his face. I didn't know what to do. Side step him? Defend myself? I didn't know.

He suddenly skidded a few feet, and I nearly interpreted what he was going to do. He reared up on his hind legs, and he seemed much more intimidating now that he towered me with his giant wings, widespread, and his powerful jaw above me. I looked at him, and sidestepped to the right, where he was going to aim at my right ear. He came down, but as I was swinging my neck away from him, his jaws clipped my left ear, and hard. My eyes widened as a new shock wave of pain entered my system. I didn't dare tug, for I didn't want to rip my ear. I finally struggled a bit, and came out of the grasp. I flicked my ear just to make sure if it was intact. I felt it move, but it felt very sore.

I just smiled. "That was great Murdock, I'm glad I'm getting better", I said, proud of nearly anticipating his attack. I suddenly without warning sidestepped his body again, lashing out towards the right side of his body, and trying to aim for his frontal legs. I was going to try to make him get off balance.

Summary:

Orinthia gets hit by Murdock on the flank, where he was intending. She then sort of anticipates his second attack after her challenge to him, and he clips her left ear instead of the right side of her neck/ear. She stays still for a few moments, and then struggles out of his grasp with a nearly torn ear. She then goes around his right and tries to lash a hind kick towards his frontal legs to knock him off balance.

Attacks 3/3
Defense 0/1

blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-19-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-27-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-28-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 02-01-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM