Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I finally realized that the thunderstorm caught up with our fighting as I saw flashing lightning in the sky. The wind was starting to blow a little bit harsher, and the waves were rising, as I saw the crest at the corners of my eyes. The new scenery seemed to make the fight look more epic. I smiled internally at my own filly-ish thought. Ha ha. I loved how the darkness started engulfing us, as the afternoon sun could barely be seen through the clouds.

As I kicked, I felt that Murdock sidestepped me, but as he did, my hoof still connected with one of his legs. I felt as he buckled and fell. As I whipped around, I saw him splayed out on the snow, with his back facing me. I wondered what his face looked like, but he heaved himself back on his hooves, and I observed his already swelling joint. I braced myself for what was going to come next, and with lightning speed and accuracy, he bit the soft skin of my throat. Pain engulfed me, as his teeth sank in.

I cried out, not caring if he would see. I was new to this, and obviously, I couldn't keep as straight of a face like Murdock. I tried pulling out of his grasp, and he let go of me skin while he walked around to my side. Before I realized it, I felt his hip barrel onto my shoulder. With the light rain starting to fall, the slippery snow, and his powerful hindquarters, I slipped, and tripped on the snow. Humiliation burned through me as I struggled to get back up. My leg was slightly bruised, and pain shot up it as I stood back up with an embarrassed look, but I was going to defend myself now.

Summary: Orinthia gets bitten and knocked down by Murdock's lunge, and hip check. She slightly bruises her leg causing her pain. ***I am confused. Do I keep on attacking Orinthia, or do I make her defend herself. Can I attack Murdock still? Or has the spar ended.
o.O Sorry for the inconvenience. ***

blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-19-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-27-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-28-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 02-01-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Official - 02-07-2013, 01:39 AM