the Rift

a wild game.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Tinek held onto the earthen amulet in his talons as he flew along side his bond mate. As soon as the group departed from the Spectral Marsh, she had followed the heavy hoof steps of Tor to the north. Now that her memories were back, she understood every dip in the earth and every whisper of the wind through the trees. However, as the draft steps of the grey spotted mare turned to a strange pass between the mountains, her alabaster brows furrowed deeply. What was this place? Ophelia narrowed her gaze ever so slightly and took the amulet from Tinek, holding the chain in her jaws as she willed him to stay back with a simply suggestion from her mind. The dragon was none to happy about this decision, but he grumpily agreed, tossing his silver scaled body into the snow and glaring up with crimson eyes.

Ophelia ignored his antics and trotted up the pass, cloven hooves making quick purchase on the unfamiliar ground. Her mind, ever perfect, took in the details of this place, the way the path was hidden in the mountain, and recorded in intimate detail. Mud still coated her once pristine coat, not caring about bathing until she returned the amulet that had been so carelessly tossed at her hooves. The journey had been long, but unhindered by life within her belly, Ophelia had quickly gained on the mare, and she emerged into a strange, beautiful valley when the mountain pass ran out. Oddly enough, hidden in the snow filled tundra was a rather beautiful grassy field with a lake that reminded her instantly of the Sky Mirror in Anarore.

Strange, dual colored eyes took in the sight of some familiar unicorns, one of whom nearly killed her, gathered around Tor. Ophelia frowned, grunting in irritation at the pinto mare's stupidity. With a hardened gaze, the alabaster mare approached the herd and took a place standing beside Tor. Carefully, she put the amulet back around the mare's neck, though she was still not entirely forgiven for leaving. A harsh look, angered, flashed in Ophelia's gaze toward the feathered gray and then she looked at the rather angry bunch who had gathered. Ophelia had met Psyche before, and they had come to a rather interesting understanding. Psyche knew about the grey and about their rather unique and somewhat violent purpose. She was curious as to how the black mare would react now without her loyal, red and white dog at her side and an entire herd at her back.

"My apologies for entering unannounced, but I had a debt to repay," she spoke quietly, the chime-like tone of her voice taking on a more dark nature. "I do not know why Tor has trespassed," she said, glaring hard at the mare, "but I assure you that this meeting is not on behalf of the Grey." Ophelia's body stood tense, though she was covered in mud, and her tail hung quietly behind her sloping hips. She met the eyes of those who now stood in this semi-circle, seeing some new faces as well as one of a filly who was rather familiar. "Before my friend here does anything else reckless and otherwise rash, impulsive and stupid, would you be so kind as to give her the opportunity to leave of her own free will?" she asked, her words punctuated rather sharply and directed at Tor.

First the mare left the Grey without meeting, then she told Ophelia that she was leaving in an obvious time of personal distress, and now she was throwing her life into the hands of some unicorns, one of which had tried to end her life before? Whatever blood was shed would not be on her hooves, not over this. The normally very kind and gentle Ophelia was tense with irritation, frustration and anger, and she tilted her ears against her skull, her strange eyes never leaving Tor. Whatever herd she had left the Grey for had better be damned grateful that she was rescuing their healer from her own madness.

[OOC: Elope, if you consider Phi putting the amulet around Tor's neck to be powerplay, I will remove it! ]

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
a wild game. - by Tor - 01-19-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Larkspur - 01-20-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: a wild game. - by Deimos - 01-20-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: a wild game. - by Descaro - 01-20-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: a wild game. - by Tor - 01-20-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Larkspur - 01-20-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Deimos - 01-20-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Descaro - 01-20-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Frost Fyre - 01-20-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Psyche - 01-20-2013, 06:29 PM