the Rift

a wild game.

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

Silence.

She was not accustomed to being kept waiting. She did not expect that she would be treated much differently as the Lady of the Basin than she had been as just Psyche, the outsider - but she did expect that trespassers would jump to and answer her damn questions! Lobes flattened to her cranium; skull raised, horn a glaring tiara against the aquamarine sky. Nares flared; eyes narrowed. She hadn't the patience for this idiot to come trampling into her land with absolutely no reason to be here, much less to be treated with a less-than-respectful attitude.

But before she had a chance to voice her opinion - or unleash her fury - another form entered the fray. Brilliant white tipped in crimson found her way to Tor's side, speaking on behalf of the larger mare, who seemed rather... confused, to say the least. The Dark Empress glared. "My apologies for entering unannounced, but I had a debt to repay." There is something dark in her tone as she continues. "I do not know why Tor has trespassed, but I assure you that this meeting is not on behalf of the Grey. Before my friend here does anything else reckless and otherwise rash, impulsive and stupid, would you be so kind as to give her the opportunity to leave of her own free will?"

The Lady considered as Tor seconded the notion. Perhaps had she been alone, she would have allowed them to simply leave; but she was not alone, and she would not appear weak to those who followed her. Not when she felt so weak to herself. No, they would not get away so easily - but she had no desire to harm them, not when it meant winning the enmity of the Grey, who might indeed prove so useful. So, then, how might she use this meeting? What could they offer her in exchange for their freedom? "Ophelia, darling, as much as it pains me -" her tone suggested quite the opposite, her lyrics bored and vaguely irritated "- I'm afraid that simply will not do. I do not hold you accountable, dear; you are free to go as you please. But what would you offer for your dear friend's freedom?"

[W/C | ---]
[OOC | I had Heather and Bluey's permission to skip them, so I hope it's ok with imi and Dark as well. If not, I will remove this, and we may simply go in order. I was trying to avoid pointless "He stood here looking menacing" posts. ^^]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
a wild game. - by Tor - 01-19-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Larkspur - 01-20-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: a wild game. - by Deimos - 01-20-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: a wild game. - by Descaro - 01-20-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: a wild game. - by Tor - 01-20-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Larkspur - 01-20-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Deimos - 01-20-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Descaro - 01-20-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Frost Fyre - 01-20-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Psyche - 01-20-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: a wild game. - by Ophelia - 01-21-2013, 05:05 PM