Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

speak of all the love we lost and what it cost us</style>
left us to beg our breath would stop, but we kept on</style>
AND WE WERE STRONG.</style>

"I hate to inform you that the throne here is hardly empty," my voice is like a purr rising from the grasses at the edge of the great desert. I am short, to be frank, and do not rise much further from the ground than the tallest towers of the swaying tendrils, my dark blue eyes fiery and narrowed above the line, looking straight at the trio, but mostly toward the stallion. The mare who had come to warn us of a possible invader, Phaedra, might have been speaking about this little whelp. I find it rather odd that he would state his purpose so blindly, but perhaps he was gambling on the fact that those in his company would not take him seriously. My steps begin, bringing me closer, cutting through the expanse of green like a knife, quickly and quietly, the wind lashing at my mane and tail, folding the blonde ribbons into graceful arcs that dance wildly.

I come to a halt beside Aryel, taking note on how his green eyes had become all to familiar with her small blue figure. I could almost vomit where I stand as I am reminded of a ghost of my past. Instead of the mess of gold, black, and white, I see nothing but an ugly lump of charcoal with leather wings. Morgue the Womanizer, reincarnated as another asshole who has come to cause me some trouble. This was going to be a long day, and I was not prepared for it when I woke up in the early dawn after another long night of patrolling. I was vaguely reminded of my days in the Cliffs when I had been prepared for a reinvasion by Adalwulf. The worry stemmed from the thought of my beloved kin being forced into the wild again.

Now, I stared rather flatly at the face of another asshole who wanted to tear my home apart at the seams. "Tio," I say, taking a risk, but thinking him to be the target Phaedra had warned me I should shoot upon sight. "Take your prying eyes and leave. You do not get a live count until you choose to come back with an army at your side." My voice is flat, definitely not amused. I was not in the mood to play games with this little spy in my herd. I was not in the mood to deal with a womanizing asshole. I was not in the mood at all. In some sick sort of way, I would wish him to test my patience just so I could kick his ass before he ever had a chance to bring about an army here.

I snap my tail in agitation, looking over at Aryel and Levi a nod in greeting, thankful that I was not standing alone against this brute. I was not afraid of being bested should this meeting come to blows, but having more sets of eyes wary of our new threat was good. The two would serve well in our ranks.
""

KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by vinothchandar @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Kri - 01-20-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Kri - 01-22-2013, 01:23 PM