the Rift

Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

"I am but a weary traveler, an exiled king, looking for an empty throne from which to rule. If you want the truth, I came here with the intent of scoping out the area and I noticed these lands are ideal for housing a large herd of horses. Tell me, Levi. How many horses, pegasi or not, are in this herd?"

Levi’s heart pounded as the stallion somewhat preserved to be challenging him. Narrowing his silver eyes, Levi stood tall somewhat pressing his weight in front of Aryel. He knew that Aryel could fend for herself, but that was not the point. The point was that stallion was eyeing her like he wanted something from her, and while Levi was here that dumb fuck of a twig was not getting anywhere near Aryel. Trying to block the stallions view from Aryel, he made it look casual. Levi did not answer him at first because he was trying to figure out why he seemed to be so familiar. Searching down the green gaze of the stallion, Levi could not put his hoof on what was going on. The brute literally just told them that he was going to take over there land. yeah right, get a life loser Levi thought as he glared towards him you’re not taking over our herd while I’m here because I will kill you before you take a step closer.

Noticing Aryel’s nod to greet him back, Levi wanted to play it off nicely. Suddenly, the stallion reached forwards sniffing him. Pressing his muzzle forwards Levi allowed him to sniff him, but at the same time he took advantage to sniff him back. Phaedra The brute thought suddenly. He knew there was something up with this stallion and now he was fooling around with his love? No way was that going to happen. “Well sir we also have giant castles with pretty princesses living in them and candy houses with gumdrop roofs and not to mention those angry elves.” Levi mocked with sarcasm. Smirking at him he also whispered “Do not upset the elves either because they might get mad and sprinkle sparkles on your pretty coat.” All of a sudden, Levi’s narrowed gaze left the stallion for he was cut off. He was just about it tell the brute to fuck off when he heard the familiar voice of Kri, his loving leader. Now this will be good he thought with a chuckle Kri could whip this fruit cake in a second.

As Kri talked he looked towards her and nodded. Tio She had said Wow I am an idiot I should have known… Now that he knew it was Tio, Levi wanted to break his puny figure in half. He called himself a stallion and Levi call him a colt. He looked nothing like a real stallion could ever be, nothing like a true leader. He would be deceitful, murderous, and cold hearted. Listening to Kri before the brute lost it, he pinned his ears back before speaking. “You have no business here mule so leave now before I lose it. You have no right to bother my leader or my friends, if you wanted to come here for something then take it out on me. Leave them alone. ” Stamping his foot he walked closer to instigate the stud giving a smirk. “Oh and by the way leave Phaedra out of your little devious plan because if you don’t I will find you and end you. My herd is no place for you or anyone of your lines. Fuck off before it’s too late for you, Tio.” Levi emphasized the word Tio as if it was the most annoying thing in the world. Narrowing his gaze, he sized himself to the stallion making him want to fight Levi. Now, he meant business first he was looking at Aryel, then he tried to challenge Levi, disrespected his herd land, and now brought Phaedra into this? Levi was about to lose it but Kri being behind him, he was not sure if she would be okay if he could pound on Tio. Turning his look to Kri, he anger raged within him. Pinning his ears back, his eyes told the story. Kri you know he’s not safe can I do something?

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Kri - 01-20-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Levi - 01-20-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Kri - 01-22-2013, 01:23 PM