the Rift

Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Well, this has certainly escalated quickly. The stud thought as yet another member of the throat appeared to challenge him. This one surprised him by calling his name out loud. He didn't intend to respond to the name, preferring to play dumb for a while. However, the involuntary prick of his ears gave it away. His attention, however, was snapped away from the chocolate palomino mare as the stud's words pulled him away. His eyes narrowed at the words and he glared at Levi as though he were memorizing his face and sizing him up more critically. He glanced around him, counting how many there were and noting that all three of his opponents were pegasi. He could not fight them all at once and if the newest arrival's reaction to him was anything to go by, he could guess that she was the Sultana he had heard so much about.

The stallion lowered his head, his forelock falling into those sickening green eyes of his. He nodded once as he thought of how to respond to them all. The chuckle returned, but this time it had a certain insane quality to it that would have chilled the blood of the most steadfast warrior. When he raised his head again, he lifted it up high and stared at Kri directly to the exclusion of all else. The pupil of his eye shook a little as though he were trying to focus. A cruel sneer had plastered itself on his features the lighting of his features caused by his high position created a look of exaggerated insanity.

"I have no intention of fighting anyone today, Kri. I came to pay you a compliment. This is a very nice territory you've managed to cling to for a very long time and I commend your skills thus far in defending it. A warning though, for the tighter you cling to a rotten apple, the more juice it releases... until there's nothing left. Today is not the day for war, but your days as a ruler are numbered. Never let your guard down, keep looking behind you, keep one eye open when you sleep... because one day, I will return with the army you seek, and then... You will lose everything you've ever held dear. I will force you to watch as I rip your home apart, as everything you hold dear is torn to shreds... and then, heheheh.... and then... when you're begging me to kill you too, I won't do it." There was madness in his eyes. Pure, unadulterated, madness, and yet his voice was clear, his eyes were focused, finally, as though even if he was mad, he was a monster with a deadly accurate plan in mind.

"I'll tear your wings off and force you to live as my little whore for the rest of your miserable life." He spat at her and then glanced around, his eyes still gleaming with that icy malicious intent. He was thinking about his escape route, clearly.

He noted the relative sizes and gauged the physical attributes of each horse before him, thinking out a strategy before he executed the getaway. He knew better than to fight all three of them on his own and he had no intention of doing so. Instead, he thought out a plan to distract them by attacking the horse who was most likely a threat to his wellfare. With that in mind, he barely gave any signal at all before he lunged for Levi, the stallion's strength and size posting the largest threat. Even if the leader was right there. The mare was masculine in build, but not quite as big. Probably not the smartest thing in the world to do, but Tio had limited knowledge on his opponents, and even more limited amounts of time to come up with a better strategy.

He made the attempt to crush his hooves down on Levi's back and shoulder, near the wing joint so that the stallion would be in intense pain if he tried to fly. Whether or not the attack hit, Tio would land on his front feet and buck out with all his strength towards Kri. The lash out would either a, injure his opponents, or b, get them to back up so that he could run. If fortune was still shining on him, the lash out, injuries accounted for or not, he would find himself clear of the three of them. When this chance came to him he took it by bolting away from them as fast as his Tennessean legs could carry him. Today was not the day for war. Whether or not they made it very far before they caught him again was also not up to him, although he ran with all the speed he possessed. Since his bloodlines failed to carry Thoroughbred in them, he didn't possess much, but thanks to his Arabian heritage what he lacked in speed, he made up for in stamina.

For Levi, played by Avi
For Aryel, played by FennecFyre
For Kri, played by Boom
That's what I call a hit and run. /shot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Kri - 01-20-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / Aryel / Kri] - by Catillatio - 01-21-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Kri - 01-22-2013, 01:23 PM