Chasing Dreams [The Grey, Lakota]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U         

i'm a slave and i am a master

no restraints and unchecked collectors

The voice was recognized right away as Lakota's, which had the dark mare's ears tilting forward. She stood where she was as the call echoed between the trees before finally fading into silence. Several moments passed before the forest's chorus began once more. All at once, it seemed, life erupted within those walls of the forest. Her pale tail slapped against her legs as she ambled in the direction the call had come from. As per usual Eytan took the lead, crashing through bushes and kicking up dirt.

Much like an overexcited puppy, Eytan burst into the scene, running first from Lakota then to Phaedra, and back again. He finally settled next to Lakota and gazed in the direction he had come from. Moments later his bonded appeared, her body as dark as the night that had overtaken the world and her pale hair glowing in the dappled moonlight that shone through the trees.

"Lakota." She greeted her poisoner. "Phaedra." She then greeted the spy who, so far, had more than earned her title in their group. Her crimson gaze then drifted to the pegasus that stood with the two mares. "I suppose you're the reason I've been called here." She said evenly. "You desire to fight?"

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Dreams [The Grey, Lakota] - by Murdock - 01-19-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams [The Grey, Lakota] - by Lakota - 01-20-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams [The Grey, Lakota] - by Lakota - 01-22-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Chasing Dreams [The Grey, Lakota] - by Lakota - 01-25-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams [The Grey, Lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-25-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams [The Grey, Lakota] - by Lakota - 02-10-2013, 06:15 PM