the Rift

mud bath [open]

Panto Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 3
Daisy

With a mind full of thoughts I take myself for a upbeat trot to find my self in a maze of thistles. Sharpe bristly purple..things poke my skin but it can't poke my mood in the same way. I feel like I could leap for joy and,of course, I had a reason for it. The meeting with Orinthia had totally made me forgot about Sami. Well, obviously I was thinking of her now but when I was with Orinthia I didn't think about her at all; and even now,when i'm thinking about her,its not like i'm thinking of her with feelings like I did. Orinthia had..she had washed them all away. How. Did. One. Meeting. Wash. Away. The. Deep. Feelings. I. Had. For. Sami? The onyx had been so like her,surely she should have reminded me of her? Not make me loose all feelings for her.

Not that it was a bad thing perhaps.

I carry on my trot to see a flurry of butterfly's fluttering about. As I look a bit further though I see a different sight and I can't help but paying a visit,my playful grin plastered onto my maw. A blue roan Pegasus filly and a dark shadowy stallion,also a Pegasus. Into a canter I force butterfly's out my way (well I don't force them they just sort of...moved) as I approached the two to see them frolicking about. I bring myself to the small stream running cutting though the thistles and I start splashing in the stream,letting out a shrill whinny. "You mind me hanging around guys?"

"blah blah blah."

[Hope you don't mind:3]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
mud bath [open] - by Azulee - 01-20-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: mud bath [open] - by Murdock - 01-21-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: mud bath [open] - by Panto - 01-21-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: mud bath [open] - by Ázzuen - 01-30-2013, 12:59 AM