the Rift

What Are We Doing? || Loki [closed]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
She wanted a feel for Helovia. She loved all the places here, both awkward, and joyous. She was standing a few strides away from the pit of never-ending fire. It actually calmed her. She had started to feel serene and happy for once. She actually felt alive. The golden girl hadn't totally accepted the fact she was pregnant with a dismissive stallion. Perhaps he just smacked her to reality. He was Loki. The cunning and elegant ebony stag. Why had she been so caught up with him?

She looked around. Now she thought of Loki. She knew why she had been attracted, but couldn't find it. It was on the tip of her tongue. She looked back into the fire. Pale orbs focusing on the fire. It merged and switched between orange, red, and yellow. She had favored the yellow the most. It was mesmerizing. How far was it? Did it go to the core of the earth? It wasn't a volcano because it was flat. So, why was there this enormous pit of never ending fire? Does it rain?

There were faint sounds behind her, but she paid no attention to them. All she did was look to the field of smoke above her. No birds dared to fly over. They would choke and fall straight into the fire. The grass didn't dare to edge close either. It either got burnt away or dried up. She wondered if she stayed for long enough she would shrivel up. She smiled at her thoughts. She found it funny how her brain was so random and was so creative.

It takes only seven pounds of force to rip a horse's ear or a human's ear off.

OOC: So crappy..... :3

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Loki
Golden wings lifted the black figure into the sky above. He moved with grace, soaring high to feel the spring wind on his face and under his wings. Some could only imagine the joy of flight, but he could feel it running through his veins, and it was the feeling that pumped his wandering heart. He ducked, twisted, and turned through the sky, a blaze of gold and black. His mind became empty, a blank slate that was to be carved in by some other hands. His heart lurched, and a mass of waves tore through him. His heart sank into the waves swirling around him, almost causing a whirlpool to form.

[/color]What am I doing? This is…wrong. For the first time in my life I feel regret about this. No, it’s not regret…I feel disappointed. The disappointment was placed on himself. How could I leave a mare like this? Just leave her to fend for herself while she goes and has my child? Why haven’t I felt this feeling before, am I really such a monster? He felt like he was choking, and he lowered his body to the ground. It made a crash landing, his emotions taking over him and making him blind to what was going on around him. He was in mental anguish, and he was confused. He stopped, unable to denounce these thoughts, to banish them from his mind and soul. He’s knees gave away, and he sunk to the ground, him mind a mixture, blending everything of his past together.

Suddenly, he was a foal again. He moved, clumsily, for he had not reached the grace that came with adult hood. Through his young eyes he saw his father. He was moving through the throng of mares, mares that were at his disposal. He never flirted or even noticed them, but the mares always followed him, trying to get him to take any of them. Then Amora came, hot headed through them, nipping and sneering. Odin only had eyes for her, and the foal watched as he nuzzled his adopted mother, proving this point.

The other mares detested this and her, so they moved on. They noticed him, the young prince of the herd land, and moved to gaze and worry over him. He was so young that he didn’t understand what the mares were intending to do, but he enjoyed the attention while it lasted, before Amora snapped at them again and drove them off. “Don’t let them fool you, little one. There are only certain reasons why they like you, and you will understand once you age. Until then, I encourage you to stay away from them, and stick close to me. I will not have my son unprotected, follow me.”

The stallion appeared back in time, his body in the same position he had left it, but his mind not. He was sweating, and the memory had taken him aback. The mares only wanted him because he was prince, because they could give them power. Was he destined to only provide for mares because he could? Would he ever find true love…did he even crave it? He arose, seeing he was surrounded by fire. He was at the outer edge of the Heart, where the flames were still hot, but not hot enough to burn. The smoke rose above his head, twisting and turning images before his eyes. Through the smoke he saw a mare…Angora. He moved quickly across the heart, jumping and flying around the smoke. He landed by her, concerned. She was definitely pregnant, and she didn’t look very well.

“Angora…are you alright?”

"Talk talk talk."
Am I the monster parents tell their children about at night?
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Deceased
Vallie
The soft glow from the fire lit the area up. It was warm and welcoming, but it was magma in there. It was easy to watch and interesting enough. It seemed that this hole had come from nowhere, but is so obvious. It was spitting fire and smoke into the sky. Why weren't horses crowded around it's mystery? This was actually very peaceful. It was subtle, but nice. She smiled as the warm air blew away. The sky was clear for a split second, but the wind couldn't keep the smoke from drowning the sky. Maybe this could be her spot? She could linger here and it'd be easy for anyone to spot her. She does enjoy fire... She also enjoys the Sun God. She has never met him, but wishes to deeply.

Maybe she was too caught up in her thoughts to realize an ebony stallion landed directly behind her golden and weighed down fat frame. She hadn't thought about him in the past moment which was a huge improvement. Well, she did find Midas slightly charming, but she could never allow herself to love. It was an emotion incapable for her. It was like a horse driving a race car and winning a race. Impossible. She didn't know what it felt like either. It was completely unknown to her, but the outer shell for protection cracked a little more everyday that passed.

It had only been moments since the horse had landed. His voice clear of day. It rang sirens in her head. Loki... She repeated his name in her thoughts. What to reply to him? His voice lit her up every time her name left his ebony lips. Did he feel the same when she spoke his name? Did he even care as much as it looked? She had been other places, far and close to Helovia. She had met thousands upon thousands. None of them had gotten nearly as far as Loki, and none of them could see through her like he could. What did that mean?

"Hello Loki." When she said his name, she had slowly turned her cranium to face him. Emotionless orbs looked at him. "Well you look good Loki. You seem alright. Hm, maybe it is because you aren't carrying a heavy foal in your stomach?" She had answered the question for him, but describing him. She put emphasis on his name and the words 'you' and 'your'. She wished she could just ditch him and have it be the end. She couldn't they were tied by a red ribbon. The double knot grew in her stomach and is named a foal. Now, she was knotted to him. Not even a stallion she completely approved of. Like a scene from a movie, her life did what it pleased and always seemed to good to be true, but at the end of the movie, the mean, popular, hot, likable, girl gets demoted with everything. The hideous, ugly, annoying girl always becomes popular and loved. It wasn't right in her mind. She did not mix well with mares. Never did and never will. If this foal was a mare she would have nothing to do with it and that was it. Period. Nothing else.

She looked away from him. "Stand next to me Loki. Let's talk." She was short and didn't spend time explaining herself. She flicked her ears back so they slanted towards Loki. She could be able to hear his movements and hoof beats. She would just tilt them to the side when needed. Of course the real main question was if he would even join her.

Deceased
Vallie
Permission to use magic on Loki?

Hidden Account
teeroo
Loki
Loki
The buckskin mare turned towards him with blank eyes. He expected this, and felt bad. Her words were spoken with a tang of some emotion…hatred? He felt it, even if it wasn’t real. What was she to him? He moved towards her after he invitation, accepting it. He lay down, and gestured for her to do the same. He spread a wing out towards her, and when she would be next to him, he would lay it over her. His green eyes searched her body. She was bigger looking, and he knew she was with child.

The mare was interesting to him. More than a little secretly, but definitely still subtly, he thought about the mare the same as she thought about him. It was weird how it could happen so fast, and be so striking. It was like lighting, but it struck in the same place. His heart was starting to soften, the vines that had wrapped so tightly started to slip. He knew it was bound to happen now that he had felt it, and he wanted it too. It was tiring, tiring to always have to wear a mask. Were they so caught up in their own personas that they didn’t even have time for their own real, true selves?

“Angora.” He spoke her name. For the first time, it had meaning to him. Angora was a beautiful mare, one that was truly different. It was so natural for him to be with her…almost too natural. “Tell me…do you love me? Do you truly love me?”

"Talk talk talk."
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Deceased
Vallie
It was stressful. Not knowing when or how this ebony stag would offer himself to her. How was she supposed to prepare herself for these boulders he pelted at her. He had shocked her more than once and changed her. She seemed slightly quiet now. The foal had been quiet in her stomach and she knew it was dead. It had stopped growing and kicking. She ate the normal amount and that sufficed. Her smooth slicked honeyed sweet words ceased to come out for a moment or two. All that happened was the cracking of the burning arms that reach for the blue Merle sky.

Angora. Wow. When he said it, it livened her. It shocked her. Why hadn't she felt this with others? By now she would've worked her magic, but everything told her to keep her tail still and not to summon it. Her heart beat harder. She followed him and lay down next to him. Insecurity. She usually wouldn't lay down with stallions, but it felt right to do so now. Then it happened. Everything unraveled. She flicked her tail and choose love. She sent love for her. She realized that may not have been the smartest decision, but what else was she supposed to do? She had sent him love for her, then she sent him love for not being tied down to one mare. Angora knew that he wouldn't be one to so easily tie down forever. She knew some of him, and everything told her not to get attached.... It may have been to late for a warning.

His voice hit her as hard as can be. “Tell me…do you love me? Do you truly love me?” What? What? He just asked a huge question... How would she answer the stallion. Lying was crossed out, but being truthful was a rare thing that barely ever happened. Loki... I do, but I can't." That was vain and nebulous, but she couldn't allow herself to do that. She did love him, but her lips could never form the words. I love you Loki. Her thoughts echoed. Back and forth. Forward and backwards. This was her life and she let it become this wild roller-coaster. Was she supposed to let him ride it?

She took a breath and continued. "I do. I just can't come to terms with it." She would leave her side like that, but what about his side? She had to know. "And what about you?" Her old flirty personality kicked in. "...Prince Charming"

Hidden Account
teeroo
Loki
Loki

The mare spun her lies well, but not well enough. He knew her true soul now, and it couldn’t be changed, not for anything in the world. She…she did. Her words shook him, his own soul feeling the change. He felt the bond forming, and the chains breaking. Was she setting him free, or redeeming him to hell? The answer would always be unclear, until the last second.

Their eyes locked, and he suddenly felt…strange. Something illuminated him, and he couldn’t describe it. But he wanted her. He wanted everything for her, would do everything and anything to be with her. His mind was focused solely on that, and his normal mind could not utter a single thought in the opposite direction. Little did he know it was magic, but even if Angora hadn’t decided to use it, it would still be true, though the ebony stallion would never admit it.

Suddenly, his mind floated to other things. Tolio was first, lingering there. His soft luscious chestnut body against his own, his beautiful silver blue eyes staring into his. Aisha and Aryel, whose beauty and intelligence both surprised and stunned him. Sandman, his supposed partner in crime…that he hadn’t seen for a while. Lakota… ah, Lakota, the lovely blue mare with a deadly bark and bite. What did he truly think of her?

Their relationship was rocky already, but it was starting to form on a deeper level now. Was this real, true love? Or just another one night stand waiting to happen? Odin’s son didn’t know exactly how to respond, but he leaned closer to the mare, wanting to feel her warmth on him. Her words embraced his ears, sounding like a choir filled with angels. He was starting to lose his grip on himself, and his own sly casanova came bursting in.

“You don’t have to come to terms with it. If it sounds too hard, don’t come to terms; just do it. I, on the other hand, believe I am very in love with you. Though, if you wish, I can just allow you to wonder off, seeing other men. My heart lies before you, shattered to pieces, and you’re the only one that has the right super glue; would you mind, darling, putting it back together?”

"Talk talk talk."

Deceased
Vallie
You don’t have to come to terms with it. If it sounds too hard, don’t come to terms; just do it. I, on the other hand, believe I am very in love with you. Though, if you wish, I can just allow you to wonder off, seeing other men. My heart lies before you, shattered to pieces, and you’re the only one that has the right super glue; would you mind, darling, putting it back together?

She smiled and withdrew all her magic. She got what she wanted from him. The old him. He was the one she could be equally wild to. He had scooted closer, but she wasn't going there not now. "At least the real Loki is back." She copped her flirtatious smile at him, and scooted away the same distance he scooted closer. She hated being on the floor. Any moment this stallion could stand up and be much larger than her with hall his tall and muscular body. "I will miss the real Loki though." All the magic was gone and she wanted him now, but knew she couldn't have him. Not after he marched his way to her, bred her, left her, came back for her, told her he loved her, than play a womanizer. Not one thing he did seemed right. Nothing. "You obviously remember when we were in the grove. Well, you know when ran off?" A hint of sour in her words would bite at him, but she continued. "At least you were true and your emotions weren't puppets. You cannot even come to terms with your emotions and personas, Babe. I want you to, but it is awkward for the both of us. We just are different, yet so alike. I don't know if what I am saying will be true in the near future, but it is right now." She stood up ignoring his wing. He would hopefully join her and not make this awkward, but if he didn't she would sit back down. "Do you think it is true? Do you love me enough to deal with m?"

He caused much pain her life and she might as well tell him her thoughts about the foal. "I think it is dead." Joy bubbled inside her. She hated this foal already. Loki would have to prove himself somehow before breeding her again, but she would allow it if he tried. Him, and only him. Every other stallion was annoying, but not Loki. He was different. Somehow someway, he just was.

OOC: She with drew her magic and stood up. She also kinda stopped what was growing and butchered it hoping to start over with him, with no lies.

Hidden Account
teeroo
Loki
Loki

So close, yet so far. The mare slipped away from him, and like a magnet he was drawn back to her. Her words sunk into him, leaving bullet holes where they landed. The real Loki. Was there even such a thing as the real Loki, or had he been lost, killed in the war as a child, and replaced by a monster? Her flirtatiousness was coming back, and she was beginning to be herself again too. But then again, was it really herself? Or did she have too many personas to know what to do with too?

The foal. Once she spoke those words he froze. The foal is dead. His heart sunk, and he didn’t know what to do with himself. The shock sank in, and with that his mind floated away. The large ebony hybrid rose, giant body pulsing with anger. He reared, whinnying loud enough that it echoed across the heart. Nostrils flared as he breathed the warm and smoky air, and his anger continued to rise. He pawed and stomped at the firy ground until his anger had run out.

He felt nothing after that. His soul was a blank page, and empty one. How easy it was for him to go around and court mares, then never find out if they were going to have a child. But he was so close to having a child…it was almost unbearable that it was dead. He had secretly been happy, and he thought about raising it, caring for it, loving it. And now it was all gone. He was saddened, and he didn’t know what to do. How did she feel about all of this? He was lying on the ground in pain.

“Angora…I’m so sorry.” Tears filled his eyes, and hurt filled his voice. He truly was sorry, and there was nothing he could do for the child. He felt so helpless. Was he the one that killed the child? He would have to forever deal with the death of the child that he never knew, but would always love.

"Talk talk talk."

Deceased
Vallie
She snorted and retreated a step as every word hit him hard and fast. Sublty angered, then sad, angered, and emotional. He reacted differently then what she thought he would act. Did he always act like that? Angora stifled a harsh look with hot beams that scolded him. He acted immature in her eyes. He threw his hooves up and screamed at everything. She knew his pain, but she kept it locked up. Something she could always do. His thrashed shook her a little. He was strong and powerful. He was fit and could easily kill a pony with a 'warning' kick. Still, she stood so quiet and watched him thrash with her hind left hoof on its tip. "Loki, did you really care about this foal? You haven't meet it and--" Her ebony lips shut and closed of pearly whites. She could see tears welling up behind his eyes. He was blank other than that. Angora…I’m so sorry. She thought mares were irrational, but stallions could be also. She walked teetering back and forth bearing the weight of the life-less foal. Her muzzle barely three inches away from his. She slowly reached it out until ebony met caramel. "Babe, you are at no fault.

Withdrawing her muzzle, she light-heartily asked him her question again. [b]"Loki,"
She used her longing voice, but held a hint of flirt entwined. "..do you love me?" She wanted his warm muzzle on hers. She wanted his foal growing inside of her slick figure. She wanted him. Something always held her back and she wasn't sure what, but it did. It was her firewall. It burnt escaping emotions and blocked out others sappy ones, but with him... It let his inside of hers, but kept her emotions trapped and accessible.

She smiled warmly at the ebony stag. She understood it can be difficult for stallions to let go of their babies and it appeared as though he was not quite ready, however there will come a time when the he will need to make his own way. He was immature at least, but Angora couldn't blame him. She remembers her devastating loses and encounters. "Loki, don't listen to what I said before. Forget that shit. I love you--" She mumbled the last words, but was positive that they would be heard. Still, this was a first for her. Showing or saying her emotions in any way messed her up for a few days after. "--Honey." Sugar-coated, and lusty word. Honey. It made her pulse rise saying it and after that her Cassanova came out completely. "Why does it even matter about this foal? You are so gorgeous mares probably line up to get you. You are so handsome, Loki. Everyone remembers you. I remember you when we met. I remember everything. You know what it is like to be admired and loved, but me? Haha, I am lucky to get anything [b]with magic--"[/b] Oops. She mentioned her magic which the stag had not known he had been under the effects for a snide moment.

Hidden Account
teeroo

The stallion was still empty. Angora filled him, keeping his hatred and anger sinking into the black hole where his child had been. She loved him. What that what this was? Love? He moved towards her, setting himself up to his full height, tears still streaming down his ebony maw, dropping and sizzling on the hot, open earth below. He had loved this foal, and it wasn’t because of what it was, but because of whom it was with.

“Angora…I do love you.” He rested his maw upon her face, stroking hers, then moved his left wing over her buckskin form. “And…I loved this foal. I was excited. For the first time in my life…I had a goal, something to show for all the pain I’ve suffered. I’ve been alone since I was one, and I’ve never been truly loved. Then here you come along…” He stopped, choking on tears. His feelings were coming, pouring out of him like a flood. He had never known the touch of a mare upon his heart, and what it could do. His vines were gone, and his heart was an open wound. What could he do? He loved her. It was unbelievable. A miracle.

“Believe it or not, it matters. Angora…I want to have a foal with you. No, not just a foal…a family. It doesn’t matter how good looking any other mare thinks I am. And do you think yourself so ugly?" He bend down to her, putting his front right knee on the ground, and letting his left hoof extend outwards. “Angora…you are so beautiful, I can’t even begin to describe it.” He looked at her through wet eyes, his eyes shining with something new. But then the last sentence struck him. Magic? “Magic, what magic?” He titled his head, wondering if she was being metaphorical or serious. Either way, it didn’t matter to him. He couldn’t change his mind, not now.

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Aztec

Deceased
Vallie
Angora's body thought the baby was growing when it wasn't. Her tits were hard and filled with milk. Her hormones still raged thoroughly. Her body was still slightly fat. Loki finally seemed to here her. Finally. He had never truly understood her, well until now. He had played cassanova also, but he hadn't understand her side. Those words were her wall, but Loki now, knocked the wall down. Each peaty comment from her testy lips had been a fogged version of her true emotions. Every strode she had taken was her true personality. Her ditching and diving was her. How was she supposed to love when all that had happened had happened for a reason.

Loki had bowed to her. Well at least he did in her introverted eyes. His words were a pillow to every bullet shot, every spear thrown, every screech screamed, and every hater that hated. "I do. I am ugly." She didn't look as good as normal. Her mane was in that awkward half grown and half Mohawk way. He asked her of her magic. "Loki, I have magic. Not just any magic..." She shivered and trembled at the fact she had used it on Loki. "...Dark, Moon Goddess magic." She looked at him with loving eyes that were 100% real and not fake at all. "I am a newbie at this magic Loki, but that is irrelevant right now Loki." It was. She had taken it off moments after putting it on.

She wanted this foal out. Now. She looked backwards and away from Loki. The smoke could easily block her from his view. She could 'throw' the still born into lava and be done with it. She did.

"Loki, don't move. Stay here I will be right back." She slowly took two steps back. She turned at the blink of an eye and trotted off into the thick smoke. A few moments passed and she walked back. Her golden coat covered with the smoke's black suet. She had seen the stillborn. Gross, deformed, malfunctioned, not one breath alive, but what could be seen looked like Loki and Angora. It had been a gorgeous dun coat like Angora's with a black sooty looking marking. Two bumps where horns would have grown and two more where wings would have grown. Gold forming hooves and a black mane and tail.

It was strange. It was strange knowing a life had once grown in your stomach, but died. Angora had kept the child's dead body safe for how long? Long enough. It sickened her to know it may have been her doings to kill this child. It had been a gift, but maybe she was infertile. Some mares had that fault, and she may be put in the category. All she didn't know was that it had been Loki.

Hidden Account
teeroo
Loki
Loki
Bright green eyes watched as his buckskin mate walked through the smoky heated mist of the heart. All previous words were forgotten, and his lips didn’t make a single sound as he watched her walk away. He knew what she was doing. The child was time to come out, but it would be dead. He wept silently for his loss, for their loss. It would have never imagined he would have a child, and it had been dead before he knew it was even growing. He never got to spend time with it. Well, he surly wouldn’t make that mistake again. Angora moved out of the smoke, covered in black soot. She was lighter, he knew, from dropping her load of the dead. He didn’t want to move, didn’t want to think, and didn’t even want to breathe. He felt a loss, and something inside him made him want to die. But he had to be strong. He was only three, almost four, and yet he felt that his was so much older, so close to death. He was being over dramatic of course, but his heart had never felt such pain and loss before. It was saddening to see both of your mother’s die right before your eyes, to see countless others lying there with them. But to lose something that you created, something of your own genetics is something else entirely. The ebony stood on shaky legs, golden wings tucked inside them.
“Come my love. We need no longer stay in this place. It is haunted enough without our ghosts lingering here.”

OCC: AND End scene. xD

"Talk talk talk."

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
This thread is closed, and of course can be moved to archives <3