the Rift

Give in to me | azzuen

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
The stallion had been sweltering in the season. His dark coat seemed to attract the heat, even when the sun went below the horizon his form still radiated warmth that wasn’t attributed to the normal metabolic functions of his masculine bodice. Dreadlocked mane seemed to stick to his thick nape, sweat constantly giving his hide a dark sheen. He was irritable when he was on duty, only when his bodice was submerged beneath their lake and his wings created a breeze to cool him off did his temper seem to simmer down.

It was after such a dunk in the clear refreshing liquid that the steed then tracked his beloved, tilting his wings to follow her towards the gracious fields that were indeed heavenly in description. That they held an angel in their grasses – for Cassiopeia was nothing less than an angel to him – made the title all the more fitting. His short summer coat was already dry and cool from the flight, but his thick mane and tail still dripped the cooling droplets. Muscular frame flew over the femme whom held his heart, and purposefully he shook his nape to loosen some of the wetness, so that it might shower unto her and in turn cool her down too.

A devious grin was upon his face, his eyes held a glint that could only be described as cheek, as the steed directed his landing a few strides away from the roan belle, his broad wings flapping with practised co-ordination to ease his robust frame onto the loam. Grasses bent away from him, dry that they were, they were slow to rise again. Shaking his handsome crown he looked at the maiden, having originally planned on feigning ignorance of her presence, he found himself unable to do so – he was simply too easily drawn towards her.

Arched nape carried his magnificent physique towards her, his hooves appeared to be floating across the loam as he paraded in a large circle around her. Snorting and tossing his head here and there, he made it obvious that he longed for her attention – heck, he was feeling frisky today, maybe he could inspire the same feelings in her as she did without even trying in him?

Messages In This Thread
Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-05-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-11-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-12-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-12-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-13-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-16-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-17-2012, 04:16 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-20-2012, 11:04 PM