the Rift

Give in to me | azzuen

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

let it break upon you
like a wave upon the sand

Likewise, she doted in his presence, savoring every minute of it, for never in her entire life had she felt quite so significant as she did when she was with him. As she moved away from him, her tasseled tail brushed up against his flanks, likely tickling his hide. She smiled as he sought the spindly strands with his teeth, for she had expected as much.

This though, this she had not expected.

What had begun as a simple bump with his nuzzle had elicited an enormously unanticipated counteraction. The receptivity of her nerves had been deepened, escalated. Every disturbance in the diminutive hairs throughout the perimeter of her body and every sensation no matter how meager in magnitude became thoroughly amplified. She was instantaneously halted in her movements, head raised and all attentions centralized on the stimuli surrounding her. Vibrant eyes squeezed shut, focusing intently on even the smallest of sentiency: the cooling, solacing breath of the wind, the slightest uplifting of the petite hairs which composed her embracing pelage, the booming sound of his massive wingbeats wafting huge gusts of air toward her.

Her narrow barrel heaved as her lungs inflated with precious oxygen, the redundancy of her respiration elapsing longer periods of time. She could literally feel the air as it repleted the sacks within her respiratory organs. She was confident that few horses would ever be able to undergo such a profoundly enrapturing tactile experience, and therefore she cherished the fleeting instant with utter pleasure; relished in every moment in which she was granted such heightened capabilities. She felt enlivened; amply tuned in with her physical self. She suddenly wished she could impart something even partially amazing onto him in turn, but alas, she possessed no such ability.

Her eyes fluttered open and she peered slowly toward Azzuen, remaining ever enthralled with what he had provided her with. She watched as he reached his muzzle out to brush it across her silvery hide, knowing fully well the effects such a gesture would induce upon her anatomy. She found herself unable to barricade the pleasurable emotion within her, a briskly executed gasp pouring into the air as her eyes swiftly pressed shut. She clutched her lower lip between her ivory teeth, finding it virtually too much to manage. As if he hadn't before, he undoubtedly retained a secure grip on the maiden's attention, now.

It was as if the Gods forbid such gratifying delights between lovers: these two souls intwined forevermore, for a menacing shade assumed across the meadow. Eyelids parted in response to the sudden alteration in the sun's ever diminishing incandescence, the visual receptors processing what appeared to be a legion of foreboding storm clouds blotting out the sun in a supernally hastened fashion. Was it such a sin to cherish her mate in solace?

She was somewhat angry, as everything had been without a single flaw up until now. She was irritated, but then a streak of lightening pierced through the atmosphere followed with zero hesitation by a heart wrenching uproar of thunder. Muscles tightened beneath her skin causing her to jolt forward inexorably, the magic suddenly repelled from her body. Her blue eyes flickered with fear as a fire was ignited in one of the towering oaks not far from where they stood, her body consequentially hoisted into the air as a panic-stricken whinny eluded the barrier of her lips. Her hooves pawed at the gloomy sky.

The limb collided violently upon the earth with a thunderous impact, the fire cursorily engulfing the arid landscape with tempestuous flames and igniting everything it touched as if it was some sort of massive tender box. She looked toward Azzuen, indicating she was ready to get the hell out of there.

She couldn't help but ask why - why had this happened, and how?

Messages In This Thread
Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-05-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-11-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-12-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-12-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-13-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-16-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-17-2012, 04:16 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-20-2012, 11:04 PM