the Rift

One cannot stop the Wind from blowing. [Levi]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

The art of battle, it was no other than beauty combined with the pure faith of fighting. To him, it was not for winning or destroying someone until death, it was the joy of training and learning new things from his opponent. This time, however, he was sparring with his leader Kri. He had never sparred with a fae before so he was unsure if he should go full out because he did not want to hurt her. Who was he kidding Kri was probably the strongest one out of the fighters out there. Levi should fear her, but he honestly did not fear anything really. He was a sensitive brute, but he knew when he could be harsher in a sense of sparring.

Following the chocolate colored mare, the brute noticed that the sunset was starting to go down. His silvery gaze was now turning to grey as the light started to dim. Kri’s irony mane and tail were the only things that still looked the same color. Thinking about how he was going to start, the brute stopped when he heard Kri’s voice “Levi,” Looking over her irony colored shoulder, Levi took in her ocean gaze. Her kind smile made him feel more relaxed because he was not sure what she was going to say. "We will only be practicing. Save your violent blows for the enemy. Stop when I say." Standing tall and strong, the brute nodded his head respectively to her. "Do you understand?" Levi flew towards the front of Kri, and turned around to face her, one on one. “Yes Kri, I understand. Your wish is my command.” Eyeing her joyfully, the grullo started to move his legs into a ready flying position.

Looking at Kri’s blue eyes, he smirked at her. It was not a disrespectful smirk it was moreso that he was getting ready to challenge her. He had a feeling that she would be hard, and if she was he was not so sure how he would win. The thing was, it was not about winning to him, winning was practicing the sport he loved so very much. He dedicated his life to this so he might as well be good at what he does. Since Phaedra had told him about Tio, he knew that it would be good to get stronger while he still could. They needed every force of soldiers and generals they could get. They needed this training to help protect their herd lands so that they would be able to keep the Throat as their home. Pressing himself closer to Kri, he nodded her wishing her luck. “Kri, do you want to start?” Levi looks at her with gleefulness because usually he starts his spars.

[OOC: Alright :) Hmmm I don't know if I want to use magic for spars just yet. I still need to learn more basics about fighting, but it is up to you! Whatever you want to do I don't care :3]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: One cannot stop the Wind from blowing. [Levi] - by Levi - 01-20-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: One cannot stop the Wind from blowing. [Levi] - by Boom Boom - 03-02-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: One cannot stop the Wind from blowing. [Levi] - by Boom Boom - 05-24-2013, 06:43 PM