the Rift

hysteria, cera | open

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

His friend woke the moment his name was spoken, though he took a few seconds to awaken fully. Smile drew to older face and Cera watched as he scrambled up with a happy cry of his name. Cera managed a wavering smile, happy to see him despite the circumstances. Cera watched him approach and giggled weakly, more nervous than happy. Ilaria chirped happily at Note from her position on his back, peeking around him, recognizing the stallion from the day of her bonding. She was fond of him, and knew that Cera was as well. He would always be on her good side for having helped her child in their bonding.

At first Cera twitched as if to shy away, but Note approached slowly and instead he merely tucked his wings in tight to control himself. Nervous rattle of breathing calmed slightly when the stallion approached on his level, not forcing him. Trembling slowed and Ilaria cooed at him approvingly, and regarded Note with happy eyes that spoke of the same approval. It took a few moments for Note to understand, and Cera physically flinched when Note's eyes finally found his scar. It hurt to even think about it. As Note came closer the trembling started again, crown rising higher and ears flickering back as if wishing to flatten against his skull. He was scared of what Note would think, would do. Was scared of many things these days, he found. But he didn't move, hardly dared to breathe when Note's muzzle brushed against his scar. Letting out a tiny sob of a breath, as if finally remembering he had to breathe. Big green eyes closed and voice hitched at Note's question. One tear streaked down his cheeks and he felt foolish, so he shook his head slightly and smiled weakly, eyes opening once more. "I-I think...his name was d'Artagnan..." hardly a whisper, and voice becoming pained and scared when he said the name. It was horrible, and he hated the sound of it. Cera stepped away from Note, though not by much. Just enough to find room to drop his head, wings moving to hide what could not be concealed so easily. "I was p-playing...out in the woods and...and he just came and...and he told me to die, and he did this and...and it burned and I couldn't think and it hurt, hurt everywhere..." voice growing in a panic, eyes turning wild as he had a temporary flashback of that terrible afternoon. Wings moved closer to protect himself from somebody who would never hurt him. Ilaria noticed and scampered up his neck to balance precariously on his poll. Pulling on his ears and cooing softly, awakening him from the terrible memory. Cera took in a deep shaking breath and continued in a tiny, weak voice. "Daddy...daddy said he poisoned me...Miss Onni saved me, but...but I wasn't supposed to live..." It hurt to know that, that he'd barely been saved at all. That his heart had been so close to giving out, to meeting the gods in the expanse of heaven. Taking a few moments to collect himself Cera looked up and smiled at Note, gaining back a semblance of himself. "But...but that doesn't matter...how are you? I missed you!" Giggling and smiling like he normally did, though not with the brightness it normally held. Trying his best despite all of it, muzzle reaching out to touch Note's. Retreating only after a brief touch, unable to hold much more contact. Smiling through eyes that were haunted.
Image by Alex
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
hysteria, cera | open - by Note - 01-20-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Cera - 01-20-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Note - 01-22-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Note - 02-05-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Cera - 01-22-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Note - 01-22-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Note - 01-22-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Cera - 01-22-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Cera - 01-26-2013, 03:53 AM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Cera - 02-15-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: hysteria, cera | open - by Note - 02-16-2013, 03:56 AM