the Rift

Sand, Scrubland, and Friendly Criticism [Note/Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

Getting out of the herd land and trying to get out of the herd land were two very different things. The terrain was rugged, devilish creatures lurked around every tree there was, and it was far too easy to run into unwanted visitors. It was much more simple fly out of the sinister place than to attempt the journey on foot.

Realizing this, Note heaved a great sigh, looking down at his silver hooves as they caught the sunlight and glimmered against the desert sand. He didn't particularly like flying, it was actually quite strenuous for him to do, considering the fact that his scar throbbed every time he moved his wing.

The dusty bay stallion shifted his weight anxiously, then quickly scanned the area for any nearby horses. When he took off, he wouldn't want any horses seeing his scar. The sight of the gruesome scar could scare anyone, the only horse who he had trusted with knowing of it was Sohalia.

Note slowly spread his wings, his scar clearly showing against his dull coat. He tensed his muscles, preparing to head into flight, when a soft thud came to his attention. He pricked his ears, listening intently for the noise. 'It could be an intruder, or, or worse...' he thought to himself, immediately panicking at the sound of the thud again.

Tucking his wings close to his side, Note headed in the direction of the pounding, over thinking the situation. He was scared. If something really was intruding on the herd land, it had a possibility of hurting his precious Sohalia and their unborn child. The thought sent shivers up his spine as the stallion slowed his place.

Thwack!

In front of Note stood a blue roan mare fiercely attacking a dead tree. It calmed his nerves, and almost amused him to see her clumsily pound the tree with her hooves. He knew this mare, he had passed her on patrols a few times, but he knew nothing of her name, only that she was a fellow soldier.

Note smirked, sneaking up behind the mare elusively. This was bound to be fun. "Excuse me," He spoke, his voice deep and his head held high as he came up to the mares side, "but what in the world did this tree do to deserve such aggression?"

[OOC: so sorry for the wait! I've been with my friend, and I haven't had a chance to post anything today.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sand, Scrubland, and Friendly Criticism [Note/Open] - by Note - 01-21-2013, 12:53 AM