the Rift

Sand, Scrubland, and Friendly Criticism [Note/Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

Aryel had stopped pounding the tree for a moment to catch her breath, then nearly had it scared out of her as the stallion snuck up behind her. She shied away a few steps until she was facing the bay, eyes narrowed in annoyance. She recognized him as another soldier, his coat similar to hers in terms of markings, but colored brown instead of blue. In addition, cream stripes snaked across his throat. She reshuffled her wings, fixing him with a blue-black glare. "It snuck up on me," she huffed. "Things that sneak up on me tend to get walloped."

She was unable to stay truly mad for long, though, and the scowl disappeared to be replaced by a mischievous grin. She had several reasons to be angry, but this wasn't one of them. Besides, he was another horse of the Throat, and it would be kind of ridiculous for the herd to fight amongst itself Aryel gave a short laugh, then said, "I'd hate to get off on the wrong hoof with another Throat horse, though. My name's Aryel, what's yours?"

(It's me that should be apologizing for this cruddy post :/ )

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sand, Scrubland, and Friendly Criticism [Note/Open] - by Aryel - 01-23-2013, 04:53 PM