the Rift

Pain is worth the heartbreak [Faelene]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Calmly striding, the brute walked through the mysterious lands that were untouched. Clouds of hot breath streamed out of his nostrils as his silver gaze met the cool atmosphere that surrounded his presence. These lands were very close to the Aurora Basin herd, but he was unsure if they knew about this place. It was his first time being here, but by all means he could have it all wrong. This could maybe be an extension of the unicorns land… that would not be a good thing if he was caught or taken in one by one of the herd members, it would ruin all of his plans. Not his plans particularly today, but soon enough Levi was preparing to tell his love, Phaedra, the truth. His plans were telling her how much she meant to him, how he treated her wrong in the fields, how he had always loved her since the day he met her, but was that enough? Was that enough to show her truly how much he actually loved her? No it surly was not.

Pressing along the side banks of the mushy terrain, the brute’s gaze took him towards a large stone. Levi had recently been gifted, from the gods, a power. It was almost as though it was a dream, everything had gone quite, the whole earth became blank in color, and the only thing that stood in front of him the swirling orb of his power. Lava, ice chunks, rain, and dust made up the spiraling orb. Levi was so grateful that he was gifted from the gods that he almost passed out. The booming voice of the god said that he had earned his powers, but he really did not feel as though he deserved a thing. Why was was it him out of all the horses of Helovia, whatever he had done to want them to reward him Levi was blessed. The booming voice of the god had said the first thing he thought of, it would become his power. Levi instantly knew what he wanted, thought about it, and the orb suddenly went into him. He thought about his herd and how mostly everything there was made out of sand and stone. Levi’s thought was to be able to manipulate sand and stone into anything he pleased. As the orb entered into his body, a great deal of pain had wrenched itself as it found the correct spot to finally settle. When everything was back to normal, Levi had run away in shock not knowing if he should try out his powers.

The stone was a charcoal color, nothing to special to look at. His silver gaze washed over it as he examined every little bit of the stone. Walking closer, the brute stayed about five feet from the object. Narrowing his silvery gaze, the brute concentrated of making the stone crack into millions of little pieces as if they were granules of stone. The cracking sound of the stone pierced through the air as it started decaying into millions of little pieces. Crushing them further and further, he finally had reached the maximum amount he could crush them. With his eyes, Levi started them in a line making them swirl into different interesting designs that came to his mind. Finally, the brute made his last design before he dropped the bits of stone. A heart shaped figure flew through his mind and the little pieces of stones appeared into a perfect heart shape. Proud of himself Levi gazed up at the perfect design before letting them crash to the ground. That was amazing! He thought to himself as he watched every piece fall suddenly to the mushy earth below him.

"blah blah blah."

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
ooc:sorry for the wait. Did you mean for this to be somewhere in the Northern Territory? Above Aurora Basin. xD I'm going to play it out that way.

F a e l e n e
i don't want to think about it

It was a good thing Faelene did not have her own magic yet. She wouldn't have been using it for good, she would have been inflicting harm and damage. Throwing rocks, breaking sticks, anything for release. It was part of a reason she didn't request more of an offensive, than defensive magic. Power could be too much, and Faelene had wanted to strike a balance. Protect herself, but with something extra. Since she was still questioning if she had finished her quest, she hated to think about it. What was the point? The line of her lip was tight, her teeth were in a hard bite, and her tail swayed behind her, but not in the sway of her hips. Today, her aggravation was obvious, but that was only because she didn't hide it. Who was around to see it? She was headed further north, away from the Basin. Away from everyone, and everything. She shouldn't be around anyone, not like this so easily provoked. So easily ready to tear into anything.

Rushing breaths pushing from her nostrils aggressively, her limbs broke through the thin layer of snow. She asked herself had she done what was requested of her? Leander had confessed, there was no need to tell herself what he had said. What about everyone else? She wanted to meet those who were loyal to him, who he called friends and give them some kind of word they were right to follow him. How could she say that now? When had she seen him last? What was he doing? Was he who she thought? She didn't think she was what he believed, what he wanted. Is that why the God had done it? Make her head scramble more. He probably enjoyed that part. She could already imagine what he would say if she came back, and not the least impressed she hadn't done more. Or would it be enough, and he would be glad to get it over with after already waiting this long? She didn't know, and wished she had someone to talk where it didn't seem forced and strained. Continuing her walk with vigor, strangely as the thought had crossed her mind she saw this huge dark stone, and the black and silver colored Pegasus. Another one? One thing she hated so much about them was their ability to come out of no where. Stupid wings. Did they ever walk for the sake of walking? Probably not. She had rarely seen them not fly from one end of the world to the other. There was no pure hatred nor dislike. She tried to get to know the individial before that.

Faelene held back because she should think what to do. The look in his eyes he was concentrating, and suddenly the rock began to split making her flinch back at the trembling sounds. Realizing the stone was not flying at her, it was breaking into pieces and he was making them into something she stood as a silent witness.

Curiosity would kill her, when he stopped she was drawn forward. A moment she weighed her options, his slightly taller form. Her decision had already been made. More confident she pulled her hooves through the slush, her ears were curved forward inquisitively, and her eyes large by the same question. "Did...did you just do that with your mind?" The question stumbled rather ungraceful from her lips, her leg falling down in caution while she looked at the scattered pieces. Though she would not take her sight from him completely, because that would be really stupid on her part. What was he doing here of all places? Could he break more than stone? Deciding to try to look a bit less like a young filly with bubbling questions, she straightened a little taller. "I'm Faelene, there a reason you are out here?" She introduced herself in a calm, friendly fashion, poising the question without any weight.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi was uncertain that there was someone watching him, although, he would not have minded anyways if the horse did not plan on giving him any trouble. Keeping gaze towards the ground, Levi did not want to keep exploring just yet because he wanted to think. Thinking was what the brute was best at. If he did not think before every situation then he would not make a good choice because he needed every moment of his thoughts. He needed to know what to say to Phaedra, every little aspect of his memories counted. Phaedra had not been too keen on him lately and seemed to think that he was “immature” Shouldn’t she have gotten my hints by now? He thought almost gritting his teeth. He was in no mood to be happy right now. It was more so he was upset and just wanted to get away from everyone. That is why the brute had left the herd to come here. It seemed as though nobody was around and he was the first one to discover these frozen lands. It felt good, as though he were a king, but he knew this “fantasy” would end fairly quick.

Kri now shifted into his thoughts. Her chocolate wraps of coat marveled her irony mane and tail. Ocean colored gaze tied in all of her features. To Levi, she was quite the woman, but there was no way that he would ever try to flirt or disrespect him lovely leader. His dear Sultana was so busy lately, he wondered if maybe she needed help. Before Levi had gotten promoted to Sergeant, he was caught in an awkward situation with a stallion named Tio. She threw herself towards the brute as though it was nothing, stepping in place for Levi. The grullo was certain that she was a better fighter than he, but he still knew how to fend for himself. Kri was his overall the greatest sister he could ask for, and he honored her in every way possible. Levi dearly wished that he could give her a night off and he would watch over the throat, or maybe he could take her somewhere she could relax.

"Did...did you just do that with your mind?" Quickly twisting his neck, the brute looked towards the mare that came towards him. Her reddish mane fell over her jet black coat, as she seemed to be curious about him. The night was just starting so the moon was lit making her coat look glossy. Her beauty was truly stunning, but Levi was unsure if she was just trying to trick him. If she was from the Aurora Basin then he might be injured, captured, or even killed. The group were racist and they would surely judge him because he was a Pegasus and not a unicorn. Hoping that the raven fae would not hurt him, he slowly started to step towards her, but keeping a fair enough distance so that she would not feel as though he was intruding her space. Wearing a genuine smile, the brute’s orbs lit up as he was about to talk about his magic. “Yes mam, I did control the stone with my mind.” Taking a pause he gestured towards the little crimples of stone that remained. “I recently got a power where I can manipulate sand or stone into any shape I want. I am still new at it, so it probably looked fairly sloppy.” Chuckling slightly, the brute gazed towards her eyes as he waited for her to respond.

As she spoke her name, Faelene, Levi gave a slight bow towards her in respect. Her name was unique, but charming. It fit her in her unique ways, so Levi decided that he was going to introduce himself. “Pleasure to meet you Faelene, you have a lovely name. My name is Levi.” Silver orbs sparkled towards her as they hit the moonlight slightly “Ah, right why I am here. Well I just needed to get away from my herd for a bit. I need time to think. Times have been rough… but may I ask what brought you here as well?”

[OOC: Oh yes, sorry! I might have been confused by the map lol :3]

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Sica
ooc:it's okay. I just wanted to be sure as Faelene has to walk x)

F a e l e n e

He didn't seem to have to recover from the appearance of a scarce audience. That made her grateful, though if he would have come undone it would have put her in a lighter mood. No, instead he did take the time to see who was was there in the on coming darkness, as she had. She would have liked him to stay back where he was, but the moon probably didn't give enough light from the distance. At times she could forget how she blended, except the vibrant color of her mane. That was one reason she had moved closer. Better see what she was walking into, not feeling very fond of strangers with wings. They got her in trouble one way or another. Right now she had no intention to harm him for his mere existence. While she didn't like how near the Basin he was, that he could possibly have other motives as well Faelene liked to listen. It made it less likely for assumptions. Straight away he seemed to appear a friendly fellow when he opened his mouth, the play of his words, and add of a laugh. She could handle this, and she was curious what else there was to the silver and black stallion.< br>

His reply, had such an honest tone in her mind, she found herself looking to what he had done. The shapes sparkled in the light, found easy since she had seen them fall. Raising her chin, she addressed him once more with her eyes of interest. "Well, I'm sure with time you'll have quite a talent and skill," she mused, still not knowing what he had exactly made the rock into. He must want to be a crafter. Should she be worried what else he would make? "You plan to make sculptures?" She inquired with a quirked brow, and raised ear deciding another step closer, so they were half a horse apart couldn't hurt. She had seen some once, life sizes carvings of the sovereigns from her homeland. Beautiful and horrible things. He had also mentioned sand, and she wondered if he made monsters out of that who breathed life. Asking that seemed a bit odd, and Faelene hated to come off that way.

Her own dark head bobbed in return, his choice of words indicting what a nice guy he likely was. "Levi, I shall not forget," she warmly responded with a hint of a smile to her dark lips. This time, a closer look, she noticed he had silver eyes, more dominant in tone than her own. The red maned did not take a deeper look. Something about eyes got to her, if she was seeing a soul. So she found herself staring at the rock remains, listening to his reasons. He had a herd, she had a guess which one. Strange, to her, that he should be out here to find a peace of mind. Or did he crave somewhere colder, somewhere far away not to be bothered? He was smart enough to ask the question back. A shrug of her shoulders, her neck dropped from its high angle. "I guess I'm out for for almost the same. Though more for my herd not to be around me...feeling kinda like grumbling," Her words faded, and a quiet sigh withdrew from her ribcage. "What's happening at your herd? If you don't mind me asking...." She was quick to add. If he didn't wish to elaborate she gave him a way out, to politely decline. The red maned held her smile, if to convince him she didn't mind trading words, and information. He probably had his own guesses where she was from.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

Intrigued by her swiftness, Levi looked into her silver-grey eyes with a smile plastered across his face. She seemed to have many questions flowing through her mind, but Levi liked that since he also processed like her as well. Her honey like tone was soothing and kind it made the grullo feel calm. He listened to every word with quite honesty at his heart even if he may not be interested in the question she was asking. “Thank you madam Faelene, I hope you are right.” Warm laughter filled his rib cage with air as it slowly came out his mouth. His raven lips drawn with a smile at the cracks of his cheeks as his laughter filled the air. “I do not plan on making sculptures, but I never really tried, so I can’t say really what I plan to do with my powers just yet, although, I do like that idea now that you mentioned it.” The moonlight glimmered over his muscular body almost as though he was starting to get larger from all of his spars. His face was somewhat a genuine smile, but then his thoughts took over himself. She is quite the lady, I wonder if she has any powers herself? The brute thought with curiosity.

A bewildering look came across his face as he wanted to know if she had powers. Or where she was from? Levi figured, by the smell, she was from the basin. She and Lupus had the same exact musky-clean smell. “Do you have any powers yourself?” He asked with a hopeful tone. He did not want to be the only one with powers here since he did not want Faelene to feel awkward because she did not have powers. Maybe he should not have asked that question… maybe it was to forward on and rude. Looking into her silver gaze, she had a nice light tone to her eye. The first thing Levi looked at in a feature is eyes. He loved the look in her eyes and that also made him make a decision on his judgment. “Faelene, I’m sorry, maybe I should not have asked that.” Not knowing how sensitive she was, he did not want to make her upset, so he just waited to see if she had anything else for him to ask.

The soothing tone spoke again as she kindly remarked how she would not forget the brute’s name. A half smile emerged from the brutes lips as, again, the corners of his cheeks tugged backwards. Bowing his head to the fae slightly, he wanted her to know that he appreciated it. He should not forget her name as well.

“Yes, I understand what you mean. Sometimes getting away from the herd is just the best way to relax, but why are you in a grumbly mood if you don’t mind me asking? “ He felt concerned for her since he was sort of an emotional guy. He enjoyed trying to help horses out for any kind of situation and Faelene seemed to know how to help him back if he needed it. “Well, I don’t mind, but the thing if when I talk about it I get very angry, so if I get to angry please feel free to walk away.” Cross, but not hotheaded the brute got ready to speak. “It all started out a few weeks ago , in the Dragon’s Throat, where I saw my friend Aryel. She was speaking to some stallion in sands of our herd, but right away I did not have a good feeling about him. He was much older than me, in fact, he looked twice my age. I landed next to Aryel sort of protecting her in some nonsense way because she is one of my best friends I could never let anything happen to her. As the stallion, Tio, started to talk he challenged. I do not like challenge because I am a warrior and I will challenge anyone that wants a fight. Making flirtatious looks towards her, I stepped in front of her to get his attention off her because he was acting unacceptable.” Levi started to get angry, but held himself together “And then my Sultana came, Kri, and tried to help us out. The reason being he was not there to join the herd, but he wanted to take it over!” Levi grunted with a hoof pawing at the ground. “He told my leader that he would take over and if she asked him for himself to kill her he wouldn’t and he would make her his little whore. Then he thrashed out on me, luckily he was a bad fighter, and Kri went to kick him back. He insulted me and my family and there is no way that I would ever let that scum in my herd again. He is not worth being a leader, but a servant. So that’s my story…”

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Sica

F a e l e n e

Levi, why did he have to be a sweet gentleman? If he was golden, and a bit bigger she might have guessed he was Leander's brother. A sooted palomino face made her heart stammer. The reasons were of guilt, and mixed pain. The mare focused on Levi's face, his moonlight gaze. Though, if he was a lot like Leander maybe she should run away now. Maybe, she should lunge at him scare him to pieces. Faelene was rational (she liked to think so), and Levi was occupying her mind. He was pulling that deep curiosity, that want she had for answers. A tall,handsome stranger who had the best manners, made her wonder, couldn't be good.

The word madam before her name struck a strange smile. She might believe he was trying to pull the wool over her eyes, charm her, laying it on think. Her brain said he was just nice. Even Shuler and Crowley had implied respect with her name. Oh it was weird, and nice at the same time. Distracted by his ringing laugh, she had not heard such a tune in so long it was hard for it not to grab her attention. "Well, an idea. My old home the leaders had them made in their likeness. I'm sure that takes some practice, can't imagine doing it myself." The stallion looked a lot more silver washed in moonbeams, and he looked quite powerful. He must be a soldier.

Faelene would shake her head at his question, enough her locks shifted to the side of her cheek. "No, I am on a quest to receive some, but until then all you see is all you get," she shrugged her shoulders, her lips in a simple line. She didn't feel any different in his presence because he had magic and she did not. An assured smile placed itself quickly to her muzzle. "It's fine Levi. You were kind enough to answer me, I feel no different. Some have magic, some do not." She hoped he would let it go. She would surely like him more if he let it pass.

As was fair he asked her why she was grumbly. Faelene took a bit to pause, mauling her thoughts."I have a friend who's hearts a mess from a mare I'm not sure I like. I would never wish to hurt him further, and yet I wanted to snap at someone," she confessed, her ears turned back in the smallest hint of shame. Though Faelene felt no real shame, Levi didn't need to know that. Quietly she whispered, adding it quickly, and it's best not to do that to anyone, especially herd mates." A wry grin etched itself on her lips, she was tempted to wink at him, but she did not. A flirt was not who she was, or likely would ever be. The red maned sobered when he began to speak. She could tell it was a greater deal worse than her problem. Thoughtful gaze, she peered at him waiting for the tell. "Okay," she would promise. He would have to get violent for her to leave. What a juicy story he would feed her, and Faelene understood partly why the stone was shattered. No one liked asses, and especially ones hitting on friends, trying to steal homes. Face sharpened into a mask of eagerness, awe with a tint of horror. Whoever the hell this Tio was she hoped he had had his ass handed to him. Even if she wouldn't mind someone kicking Kri's ass he sounded like the worst,stupid create there was.

A snort crashed from her nostrils, her ears were pinned. "What an arrogant dipstick. I say you wouldn't want anyone like that around. He must be crazy thinking he could even take the Throat. I wonder where that stupid git came from, and I hope he drowns on his own saliva. No wonder you needed to get away..." She was actually a little flabbergasted, more with herself. She had never let emotions show this much and wasn't sure what was real, and what was fake for Levi. Was she Faelene or another character who looked like her, and had her name playing the part the stallion wanted. "Can you tell me what he looked like, Levi? I would certainly like to keep an eye out for such a foul thing." There was an almost growl to her tone. She was venting some of her own anger.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

Faelene was quite a mare in many ways. Her beauty overthrew him in the moonlight as she looked mysteriously beautiful with her jet black coat shinning like the millions of stars up above. Her silver eyes, like his, were so drawing that he felt almost overwhelmed as she was quite the genuine mare. Levi liked that she was not all flirty, but could still be likable because she was just kind-hearted. Levi was not the type to flirt too much anymore ever since what happened in the fields, he could never forgive himself. Levi wished that she wasn’t from the basin because she probably disliked him because he was a pegasi. The silver grullo was all about challenges though, so if she did not like him, then he would at least try to continue to be kind. He wanted her to like him, because he liked her and hoped that just because they were in different herds that they could be friends. Sort out their differences and just continue from there. The brute wished he could have someone as nice as she on day.

A bright smile tugged at the corners of his dark lips as her velvety tone was so pure. “Yes, but I bet your leaders were amazing which I wish I could have such talent, but I believe that it will come with time.” Hot breath trailed out of his nostrils as he was tempted to nuzzle into her. His temptation was so strong, but his will was stronger. He would not disrespect her like that since he was not that type of guy, or so he thought. Anyways, what if she was taken by a stallion already? He would not be surprised, but he would not ask unless she brought something up. Levi was now a changed steed, he wanted to be more respectful towards everyone, even himself. His past was a rough one, but he overcame it and now he barley even thought about it. Yes, this process took a while, but he knew that it was only for the best.

Red locks were shifted and her sweet smell fell into the air. His nostrils filled with her sweet fresh scent. It was a very clean scent with a hint of something else that Levi could not put his hoof on. “Oh, well Faelene you my dear must be getting a very powerful magic then?” Taking a slight pause, the brute drew his wings together with a slight grin, making a clapping sound. “Thank you, Faelene, you’re quite kind. You know what? Maybe when you do get your magic we could meet up again and practice together?” A hopeful look plastered across his maw as he thought it would be a good idea. They could train one another, how much fun would that be? A vision appeared in Levi’s head vagley as he saw him shooting flashes of sands at her and her quickly shooting him so hard that he landed on his rear end. A little chuckle escaped from his mouth as he thought about it. It was a good idea, right?

Dropping that topic, for now, Levi looked into her enchanting gaze as she listened clearly when he had spoken. The story itself was a pain in the ass to tell for him since he wanted to destroy Tio in every way he could. Angered with each breath he took, Faelene seemed to understand everything where he was coming from. She was getting angered herself, as he saw her ears pin back and an annoyed snort echoed when their voices came together. It was surprising because he did not know if Tio was allied with the Basin or not, but since they only like unicorns, he figured it was a very slim chance. “I know, I hope he does to. Actually Faelene, I want to be the cause of his death, or I want Kri to. He threatened us, but I know for a fact that it will never happen. Kri is making us work extra hard because he threatened… I don’t know if I can keep up this stress for much longer. One of us has to go, and if he does not show his face soon, then it might just be me. I cannot take this stress, I can’t take the threats, and I must certainly cannot take that piece of shit!” Snorting with annoyance, he had to look away for a moment as she spoke. He did not want her to see him like this, but he had no choice. “Of course madam. Well, he is an Arabian mix with a classic dun coat. He has electric green eyes with white tiger like slashes on the sides of his body. He has dark brown stockings with a brown mane and a few places of white in them. If you ever encounter yourself with him, don’t listen to him. He will try and seduce you and is all nicey-nice to the mares. I want you to be safe, and if I am nearby give me a shout and you’ll be protected, not that you can’t handle yourself, but he is twelve so he’s much wiser.” His tone was serious, but caring. He wanted Faelene to be safe even if it meant his life was taken.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Sica

F a e l e n e

Oh the Gods help her. Why couldn't she be mean, snappy? Even rude! All disgusted like another might be. If she could read his thoughts she would have been rambling excuses to leave. Then again, did that always make it worse? Leander couldn't leave without her screaming at him to leave. The look he gave her, she never understand why anyone would look at her that way? She didn't have thin, and delicate beauty. She didn't have batting eyelashes, or a mouth full of giggles. There was no tail lifts, or seductive swaying of hips. She didn't have this sweet chime to her voice. She didn't look like an innocent do. Sure, she was a mare, built more curved, and softer than a stallion. What did they see? There was no damsel in distress to save, or princess in disguise. Levi, like Leander deserved someone better than her. A lady who could give her whole heart.

There was hardly a smile when he spoke, despite how he meant no harm. "Oh, they didn't create them. They actually preferred destroying, but they did have good tastes in craftsman," she did not let the pain of past ruin her voice, or shatter or voice. "Time gives us many a thing, have you tried anything else?" She rather change the subject, not dwelling down shadowed paths, but asking more of him. She really wanted to see what else he could do. No one really showed off their magic, or had any that didn't cause pain and hurt. Eyes caught each others, a smirk broke against her lips, a brow quirking wondering what he was thinking about. "We could look for another rock if you want?" She suggested, she wanted to help rather than put him in more sour a mood. He was distracting her from her own.

The red maned was silent for a couple draws of breath, mask growing thoughtful. It was different, she had wanted it for a lot of reasons, but hoped to rather shield others than herself. She guessed it was powerful. "Well, it will give me the ability to move things with my mind. I'm sure I will need lots of practice to do much skillfully." Her black ears drew back at the sound of his wings, why did he look so pleased with himself? Her insides wanted to cringe, he mentioned she was quite kind. She wasn't sure why, because she didn't think so? His suggestion, she wouldn't pass up. Especially when she couldn't stand to see his face lit up now, crumble by a pour excuse."That could be pretty fun actually. I probably wouldn't have your control, but I could do something..." She would make the most curious of pauses, eyes falling to the obsidian rock, before flicking up to the silver charger. It won't make your girlfriend jealous will it?" The question slipped in a careful manner from her mouth, wanting to be certain there wouldn't be any more crazies after her. But what was one more?

While it might invoke fear he confessed to wanting to kill this brute, it didn't. She actually wished he could for his own sake, perhaps to have one less idiot in this world as they were relentless. "It will come down to an end, I am sure the Throat will not let him walk away again," she confidently replied, taking a step closer in an attempt to comfort him. Faelene wouldn't quite reach out past that, touches got her in trouble. When he began to describe this Tio, her gaze came far off, trying to imagine this one. She needed to be on the look out, and he did not sound hard to miss. She was a bit touched by his warning, but also wary. Maybe, she looked fragile to him? "Believe me Levi, I won't go looking for him, but don't worry. I have another ability where," Faelene turned invisible in a second, " he wouldn't even be able to see me." A soft laugh erupted from her throat, and she reappeared with a coy grin, and raise of her chin. Maybe, this Tio should underestimate someone and get his teeth kicked in. Age did not make someone wise. It might help, but it wasn't always the case.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

Faelene you are a kind and honorable mare, why are you a part of the Basin? Levi thought. She looked like the Basin princess and was probably the most beautiful one there. The way her eyes lit up as she spoke, her luminous charcoal coat, and her red stringed mane. The brute wondered why she was not mean like he would have expected. Could she be messing with him so that she could report him back to the Basin and trick him? He doubted it since she seemed to be honest with him and plus they were sharing important information together… why would she? Levi trusted her and he would not judge her because he in fact he enjoyed her company. They were having really interesting conversations and he was not going to anticipate anything because he actually thought that maybe they would become friends? He hoped so.

Levi listened to her speak as she continued the story from her old home leaders. They seemed to be quite talented, despite the fact that they usually destroyed things. Levi gave a laugh as she said how the “destroyed” things, but they still made great crafts makers. “Ah, I see. Well maybe I can be as craft worthy as them one day!.” A grin appeared as he spoke. “Uhm unfortunately, not really, but I wouldn’t mind experimenting more so I think that would be a great idea if we go find another rock, good suggestion.” A smile pressed up his maw as his silver orbs locked on hers. He wanted to have Faelene come into his lands one day so he could show her around and practice more magic where there was sand, but he really did not think that Kri would be too fond of that, or for that matter any other of the Throat members. Although, Kri had let Valentine join the Throat and he was originally from the Basin, maybe she could? Levi would ask her when they departed and he hoped that it would not be very soon.

“I think that you will have great control madam Faelene, probably better control than me!.” Levi laughed think about his klutzy way of using his magic. He was so pathetic that it made him smile to. “And we can work together, help each other with strengths and weaknesses that we discover along the way.” His eyes were almost smiling as his gaze looked ever so slightly charming. “I look forward to this, it really will be a lot of fun.”

“It won't make your girlfriend jealous will it?"

The question hit him like a kick to his stomach. Girlfriend… Levi didn’t have one, maybe if Phae considered herself his girlfriend, but she didn’t really act like it. Levi never really thought about it. Well he thought about himself with Phae, but the girlfriend thing never really occurred. He figured he would at first play it off as though he did and then who knew where it would lead… that was going to be the fun part.

Even though Levi was a bit stunned by her question he made his emotions not show anything. “Maybe…” Levi said kind of quietly. He paused for a moment to watch her reaction and see if she would get disappointed or not. “If I had one.” Levi gave a quick snort and a smirk and then asked her the same question back. “Will your boyfriend be jealous as well?”

He was pleased to hear her talk about the Throat. She really seemed to think of it rather fondly although he knew that the Basin hated Pegasi. “I agree Faelene, I think the Throat won’t let him walk away either I know I sure won’t.” He smiled at her and then shifted his weight in his legs. When Faelene suddenly said that she had another ability Levi looked at her with confusion. A soft “What?” escaped his throat as he wondered what she was talking about. Slowly the figurine of Faelene started to disappear as Levi’s orbs grew wide. “Whoah!” Levi looked around exasperated. Where was the fair lady from the basin? She had disappeared. “That is amazing! You’re right he will not be able to see you. If it weren’t for your voice I would have no clue that you were here.” Laughing with her Levi was very intrigued with her ability. What a cool thing to have as a power. Perfect if you were to be a spy or warrior.

Walking forwards Levi stopped to look behind him “Ladies first.” Moving his head in the direction motioning for her to come he stood patiently waiting. “Shall we go?” A kind smile emerged from his cheeks.

[OOC: Sica! I am so so so so so so so sorry for the wait! I know I took forever so if you want to end the Thread then I have no problem with it. Just let me know:)]

"blah blah blah."