the Rift

You Never Know What You'll Find || NPC

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
She just wanted to see this place again. At some northern part o Helovia, before the mountains reached towards the heavens and grew away from hell, a layer of snow and hardened dirt colors the land. It has rare, sour grasses, small plants and many loosened rocks and boulders that fear crumbling into thousands of pieces. It was warm, but the snow and ice stayed here. The sea reaches out not way to far away... One of the many unknown caves. This one had been hued a blue tint and was regal in appearance. This cave is easily accessible and holds a flat floor. Inside the blue tint glitters and shimmers in a brilliant and vibrant manifestation. It reflected enough to light the place up, but wasn't blinding when doing so. It was a sunset and the suns rays hit straight into the cave creating fine illusions.

She dazed at her reflection in the transparent ice. She hated her mane right now. It was in that awkward growing phase were it is short, but long and growing out. Her coat was shaggy and shedding. It had kept her warm in the winter, but it was hotter now and this was one of the only places she didn't feel like the sun was burning through her gold coat. Her white socks held some dirt in their white fur. Her nostrils weren't flared or anything. Her cranium was held low and she was slightly grumpy. She was also swollen with Loki's child. Not hers, his. She really thought about it a lot and didn't want this creature. What if it was a filly? She would probably kill it and leave it at that. The thought of a mare made her cringe and made anger boil underneath her skin. She relaxed though and hung low. She was slightly tired and just thought about how the day had gone. Tolio was an interesting fellow who she would want to seduce. Midas was one she had met earlier and he had just been tired.. She hadn't seen Loki recently which pissed her off, but eased her at the same time. Who would she run into this time? What mare would receive her brutal words or what stallion would be gifted flirtatious words.

OOC:
Crappiest post in my entire life.. It's soo short :\

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

NPC; VIKTOR
You should run.

[OOC: So...That was as close to an evil ice pig as I could make. xD]

"Leetle gurls should nad be out all alone, da?"

Viktor's voice was heavily muddled by a thick accent - sounding vaguely russian, and yet it seemed disembodied, for Viktor was no where to be seen. Without warning, the calming sunset that Angora was enjoying disappeared behind a wall of blowing snow and ice. As the blizzard cascaded down around the cave that the mare was in, effectively trapping her, a thick and throaty laugh could be heard from outside:

"Hahh. Hahh. Haaaah"

(Just like that).

Viktor, was a 451lb ice-boar. He doesn't like to talk about his heritage, so don't' bother asking. Angora could likely hear the thick crunching of his steps as he moved towards the mouth of the cave; his hooves loudly thudding against the ground. The blizzard was whirling harder and faster now, creating every thing 5 feet of the cave and farther to disappear in a haze of white. The caves in the frozen arch were the perfect spot for Viktor to trap his meals - horses of all sorts wandered into to a dead-end, as if it were nothing, giving absolutely no regard to their safety. If he was lucky, he would trap a mother and her foal, or two lovers. He had eaten a large meal last week, and as he burned surprisingly little calories for such a hulking creature, would be perfectly satisfied from eating Angora.

Deceased
Vallie
Her mellow rest was obscured by the thump of a foot or maybe a hoof? She stayed completely still. Her belly was fat and she was obviously pregnant. "Leetle gurls should nad be out all alone, da?" That was a voice she didn't expect, but it was certainly strange. Her cool nice evening was tattered to shreds as the ghostly blue snow flurried near the front of her cave. The thumping got loud. She pinned her ears back and stepped backwards and away from the mouth of the cave. A sickening laugh twisted and lurched her stomach. The steps were loud and heavy. Thump, thump, thump, thump. "Who goes.... Or what goes?" Her voice seemed frantic and it wavered a lot. She tried to calm herself down. She told herself it could be a pony of some sort. She had no clue it would be some sort of strange pig. It was snowing heavily and she could see a shadowy figure coming, but had no clue what was to come. It was the fact that she didn't know. It ruined her all the time. For a successful anything, she had to know. She needed to know. It made her thrive and flourish. If this wasn't a horse would she still try to seduce? She would most likely get scared. She isn't much of a fighter, but has a silver tongue and golden words.

She was at a loss of words which usually didn't happen. Whatever animal this was it was like a sooty pinkish color.It had some sort of mohawk mane like she did, but it was a bluey color with light and dark strands. It had a unicorn tail so she dismissed it for now as one, though the hard, loud, heavy sound of his steps almost eerked her into insanity.

OOC: Shortened muse... :P

User-based Random Event

NPC; VIKTOR
You should run.

"I will be ask-king the questions, nad you "

With a grunt which was unmistakably that of a pig, Viktor moved closer to the edge of the cave until his silhouette was visible despite the raging storm. Snorting again, trying to take in her scent and deduce what sort of meal she might be, he licked his chops in anticipation. "Come out, come out weir-ever you ahr " He called in a sing-song voice, looking to his left and right, as if he he didn't know Angora was corned right in front of him. Growing rapidly impatient, he began pawing at the ground. "Come oud so dat I can beginning to eat you. " He ordered, his tail briskly moving to and fro, slapping his pinkish skin. Then, with a smirk he called, "Oh look. Der is prinz charming come to rescue you. Oh no prinz!" Moving away from the mouth of the cave in a fake-scramble, he turned to call over his shoulder, "I am running avay from cave now. "

Hunkering down outside the mouth of the cave, Viktor waited impatiently, positive that Angora would fall for the trick. Equines were stupid, da? Greeted by only silence, Viktor frowned. Ahha! An idea! "I am prinz charming, come to save you " Viktor called in an entirely too feminine voice. But then again, how would a wicked ice-pig know what a prince sounded like anyways? Stifling a laugh, Viktor dropped his shoulders, tusks ready, absolutely positive this time, that Angora would come out.

Deceased
Vallie
He curtly cut her off. "You will not be asking the questions runt, and I will not leave my hidden spot, Beast." He wanted to eat her? What kind of demented pig was this? Oh look. Der is prinz charming come to rescue you. Oh no prinz! It couldn't be Loki. It was nearly impossible. Why would he come to a cave during a fucking blizzard. What intrigued the mare was her boundless curiosity and lust to know. She isolated herself to the back of the cave. Prince Charming? She recalled her calling her 'Prince' that when they had met. Could it really be him?

She silently slipped to the front of the cave to see a silhouetted figure. Pig or Stallion? It was distorted, and she couldn't tell, but it looked like Loki.. Eerily she darted closer. She was lanky an stood in the snow about a foot lower than the pig. She gave a subtle nicker only to be greeted with tusks. She literally glitched out. She reared high, but the deep snow held her hooves. A slightly to high rear seemed to end her life as she flipped backward onto her back. She thrashed her legs and jumped back onto all fours. She hopped to the cave where the ice slipped her deeper. What was this? Everything was against her... She lowered her butt,, but slid anyways. She slid to the back of the cave where the dead end smacked her. She didn't fall this time. Her leg bent awkwardly back as she stood then straightened it. Severe pain banded around her knees and hock. She focused on not making a sound. A limp mare would only benefit the pig.

User-based Random Event

NPC; VIKTOR
You should run.

He couldn't really tell if Angora had fallen for his prinz charming act, although he did hear her nicker softly. Did that mean she thought there really was a prince, who had come to rescue her? Good. With any luck, she was fat as well as dumb - she would be the perfect meal to tide him over for a few weeks. Just as he was about to advance further, he heard the sound of her hooves scrapping the icy floor, and the unmistakable wooomph, as her body struck the ground. "Da!" He called happily, imagining her unconscious within the cave; this was getting better and better.

With a boar-like squeal, Viktor charged through the halo of white which the blizzard had created, entering the cave. There, instead of seeing his meal laying fat and unconscious on the ground, he saw a scrawny mare cowering in the back of the cave. With a look of disappointment, Viktor sat down on his hefty haunches, frowning. "Vat is dis? You arh all skin und bones." Licking his yellowed tusks, Viktor sighed as he stared at Angora. "Ahr you not eeting vell, leetle gurl?" It was odd, but it almost sounded like there was concern in his voice. He certainly looked less threatening, sitting there on the ice with his hind legs splayed out to either side of his body, asking about Angora's nutrition.

Deceased
Vallie
iAhr you not eeting vell, leetle gurl? Obviously this boar had never seen an akhal-teke. "I am not annerexic if that is vat you are saying." A cold bitterness flowed as she imitated his accent. Lobes pinned back flat against her cranium. She wanted to teach this fat ass a lesson. With a quick hop-like movement she was rapidly circling him. Spindly legs slid out every once and a while. Cold and hard hind hooves struck out at him and she made sure to step on his sticking out hind legs. "Boar, hideous boar, is this too thin?" She jumped to the side and pushed all her weight onto him in a quick jumping moment. She struck out for his head with a strong rear. She pranced around him stepping on every body part of his she could.

She skittered off to the back of the cave again. She stood deadly silent in the back of the cave. Her attempt to disarm this boar could have easily been a fail, but it also could have been a victory. "Why do you care about my weight? You are the fat one." She had moved very quietly. Her voice in a completely new spot. She was a manipulative horse and was easy able to conjour up enough of his snow from the blizzard and create a make shift path that would muffle her hooves. If this animal was blind this would be a great tactic. Angora thought about what the hideous creature had said. Prinz Charming.... Loki. Why had the ebonite stallion drilled his was into her soul-sucking heart. No. Why had she broken?

OOC: Crappy and short.... >.<

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

Gold wings and black legs flew through the sky. Green eyes scanned the ground beneath. He was flying today, sick of being on the ground. He was a mess, and his container was about to break. The liquid inside was poison, enough to kill the entire world if he let it spill out. But he would, he couldn’t do that. Angora, Thor…he didn’t want them hurt. He was hurt, but that didn’t matter either. The pain in his heart was logged in, and he couldn’t wash it away just yet. Above him, the clouds started to pour down snow. First it was small flakes of ice, brushing against his black coat every now and then. After a few minutes, it snowed much harder, having big, fat flakes of ice coming down, and sticking to the ebony, making him white. Green eyes were blinded by the white, and he decided to go down to the ground. He swooped down, landing in a fresh pile of snow. He was in the Northern part of Helovia he knew, but he hadn’t been her before. In the distance was a cave of some sort, made of ice. The wind blew hard and the coldness soaked into the Trickster’s bones, and he moved quickly to take shelter. Once inside, it was much warmer than it was out in the open. However, he was alerted by voices echoing within the walls of the cave. He following, one sounding familiar to his ears, and found more caves than the one he just went through. Finally reaching the voices, he turned a corner to see Angora facing a boar. The boar was talking of hurting her, he knew. Without a second thought, the large Freisian-shire stood between them, completely covering Angora from the boar’s sight and towering over him.
“And tell me, just what would you be doing with a mare little boar? I’m afraid this one’s mine, and I don’t share.”

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3