the Rift

:: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
I am fine with that Boom :3
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Character Name Adrixaura :: Magic (4/15/13) | Companion (4/15/13) | Item (4/15/13)
:: [Magic: DarkxTime |Is able to view visions of coming events to herself in the Moon or stars ]
:: [Companion: Blue Jay]
:: [Item: Necklace | Well, here's a reference since I don't know how to explain it. http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Triple-Crescent-M...~60_35.JPG]

Avalon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Changing companion to:

[Great Horned Owl: Scream]

Won't let me edit. :/

Jasiri Posts: 12
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: 2 Years
Adoptable
Jasiri :: Magic (1-2013-04-28, 2-2013-04-28) | Companion (2013-04-28) | Item (2013-04-28)
:: [Magic: LightxShock | Can teleport through a burst of electricity, from one land to two over]
:: [Magic: LightxShock | Can teleport through a burst of electricity, distances from Dragon Throat to Frostbreath Steppe] U
:: [Magic: Light | Can turn fully invisible, but may still be touched or attacked]
:: [Magic: Light | Can turn invisible and immaterial- cannot be touched, seen, or heard.] U
:: [Companion: Griffon |Zapping Jab] or :: [Companion: Rougarou | Electric]
:: [Item: Sunseeker | This small necklace can transform energy to her body from the sun, but only in minimal amounts- if she runs a marathon, she cannot jump back to full strength]

Code:
<b>Jasiri</b> :: Magic (1-2013-04-28, 2-2013-04-28) | Companion (2013-04-28) | Item (2013-04-28)
:: [Magic: LightxShock | Can teleport through a burst of electricity, from one land to two over]
:: [Magic: LightxShock | Can teleport through a burst of electricity, distances from Dragon Throat to Frostbreath Steppe] [i]U[/i]
:: [Magic: Light | Can turn fully invisible, but may still be touched or attacked]
:: [Magic: Light | Can turn invisible and immaterial- cannot be touched, seen, or heard.] [i]U[/i]
:: [Companion: Griffon |Zapping Jab] or :: [Companion: Rougarou | Electric]
:: [Item: Sunseeker | This small necklace can transform energy to her body from the sun, but only in minimal amounts- if she runs a marathon, she cannot jump back to full strength]

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Andromeda :: Magic (1-2013-04-28, 2-2013-04-28) | Companion (2013-04-28) | Item (2013-04-28)
:: [Magic: DarkxEarth | Can create an illusion of the night sky around her in a 15-meter radius, which may also serve to give the horse a feeling of falling]
:: [Magic: DarkxEarth | Can widen the radius this magic affects] U
:: [Magic: DarkxLight | Can create butterflies that glow softly in shades of white and yellow. These can sting others in battle.]
:: [Magic: DarkxLight | Butterflies can lead her to what she desires.] U
:: [Magic: DarkxLight | May glow when excited or sad, brightening like a star] P
:: [Companion: Zephyr | Roc]
:: [Item: Genetic Mutation | May have three magic slots]
:: [Item: Moon Amulet | When a magical ability is cast in the vicinity, the amulet is able to replicate the ability and store it to be used at a later time. ]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Chemical :: Magic (5/14/13) | Companion (5/14/13)
:: [Magic: dark x wind | To go with her mind as well as help her in defense.])
:: [Companion: Black Flying Fox| Ignite]

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Please read the rules on the header of the wishlist board.

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Rasta :: Magic (1P-6/30/2013, 2-6/30/2013) | Companion (6/30/2013)
:: [Magic: Earth x Light P| Can use the vibrations that she feels in her head to form a clear and concise image -including the colours - of the world around her in order to aid her lack of sight]
:: [Magic: Earth x Wind | By letting out a puff of air and brushing her tail over the land she can summon an earthquake-like vibration along the ground around her within a 50 foot radius. The strength of the vibration depends upon the quickness of the swish of her tail]
:: [Companion: Red Tailed Hawk]

Resplendence :: Companion (6/12/2013)
:: [Companion: Royal Silver Dragon | Fire breath]
or [Companion: Common Red Dragon | Fire breath]

Seele :: Magic (2-6/6/2013)
:: [Magic: Dark x Shock | the ability to pull one's soul from their body, partially paralyzing them for one post and creating a searing pain that numbs over time but would require aid from a healer. Not able to kill or cause any real physical damage as it only affects the soul, not the 'vessel']

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Abba, we are no requiring each character to have their own Wishlist thread, instead of posting to this one. This thread mainly remains for us to reference Grandfathered magic and those already recorded.
^^

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
XD That's what I thought but I wasn't totally sure since it was still here so I figured I'd better be safe than sorry and add the threaded stuff to this list. <33 Sorry 'bout this xD

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Krieger :: Companion (8-5-13)
:: [Companion: Russain Boar]
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
Abishia :: Magic (10/9/2013) | Magic (10/9/2013) | Companion (10/9/2013)
:: [Magic: Fire x Dark | If able to focus on a burning fire and feel the burning flames inside her, she is able to to exhale ashes, causing the opponent to struggle with breathing. ]
[ Restrictions: If she fails to focus on a burning fire, she chokes her own self. ]
:: [Magic: Fire x Wind | Focusing hard of the opponent, she is able to create small rings of fire. ]
[ Restrictions: Only able to use in 5 posts in the Tallsun and Orangemoon, and only 3 in Birdsong. Not able to use during battles. ]
:: [Companion: Austrian Shepherd | Quantum Leap: through time and see what happened in a certain board ]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Artemis Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Sei
I didn't know I have to post here, what happens if my wishes have been on my wish lists for months but not added here?
[Image: 258b4tv.jpg]

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle
Circuta :: Magic (10/12/2013)| Companion (10/12/2013)
:: [Magic: Light x Dark | Can influence other's
minds to believe, and or do, certain tasks. This does no physical harm. ]
[ Restrictions: This ability causes her to also feel and hear vague emotions and thoughts of the victim, and she can become confused if she is thinking them or not. It thus requires extreme focus and great concentration, leaving her often exhausted. ]
:: [Companion: Siberian Tiger | Paraylze ]

Administrator
Tamme
Please read the rules on the board.
☼ Each CHARACTER gets a thread!
☼ Your character's name MUST be in the title along with your OOC name formatted like so:

Character name :: OOC Name example: "Ophelia :: Tamme"

☼ Updates to the wishlist are changed, updated or added via a reply to your thread! The date with the reply is made to your thread is the date that the 1 month begins.
☼ Remember to be as clear as possible with what you want! Make sure to label whether or not you want a companion, magic, magic upgrade, etc along with types and elements.

NOTE :: All dates from the "Wishlist Thread" can be transferred from your wishlist or from the date you posted a reply to the wishlist thread. We will cross-reference dates!

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel
Ciceron :: Magic (09/24/2013) and (10/12/2013)| Companion (09/24/2013)
:: [Magic: Light x Water | Ability to drop temperatures to sub zero levels within 10ft of himself for certain period of time. | Restrictions: Requires the use of energy and concentration which can be draining depending on length of time used. Risk of death should to much energy be expended at once.]
:: [Magic: Shock x Earth | Channel energy from the earth's core to lend a helping hand when needed or send electrical currents through the ground electrifying a certain area for a given amount of time. Restrictions: Requires the soil to be beneath ones feet and a state of unity between soul and earth. Strong emotions can either hinder or enhance depending on their state of mind. Strength will wane over time if not allowed sufficient time to recover afterwards.]

:: [Companion: Phoenix|Moderate levels of fire capabilities and healing tears capacity. Still young so unable to control abilities perfectly and use a great deal of strength/energy when used. Potential for further development of abilities as she matures. The flames that make up her feathers have the ability to burn those who are not trusted but remain harmless to those she is close to and trusts. When at ease and relaxed feathers resemble normal bright red, yellow and orange feathers but when agitated or angry feathers burst into flame resembling the species as described in legends.]
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Administrator
Tamme
Nothing posted to this thread will count toward drops. Please read the directions I've posted to this thread and on the board.

Belial Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
charks
Maybe consider locking this thread? It seems to just be adding confusion :/

Administrator
Tamme
Hehe, thanks, charks. That hadn't even crossed my mind >_>