the Rift

:: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More

Reiko Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Reiko :: Magic (4-4-13) | Companion (4-4-13) | Item (4-4-13)
:: [Magic: Shock | The ability to summon three dragons made of electricity when in danger. The dragons can create electric voltage around her like a protective shield, causing discomfort from a distance and causing severe shock if near.
:: [Magic: Shock (U) | The electric shield created by the dragons can shift the molecular mass in the air, hence dissipating incoming elemental attacks.
:: [Companion: Dragon or Kitsune | Fire/Frost]
:: [Item: Type | A dream-catcher necklace around her neck with a ruby in the middle that can ward off curses (with player consent). It glows when Reiko is in great discomfort or in dangerous situations.]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
For GAUCHO as of (Magic 4-4-13, 4-4-13)

This can be removed: :: [Magic: Dark U| If his blood is spilled in battle, he can call upon 1 spirit which will manifest itself as a fear of his opponent.]

Add:

::[Magic: ShockxWind | Can create violent electrical storms]
Restrictions: Can strike an opponent with 1 bolt of lightning, causing temporary paralysis or burns to the immediate area impacted.

::[Magic: WaterxWind (U) | Storms are accompanied by torrential rains, that can disorient an opponent, and amplify the effects of the lightning by conducting the voltage to cover a larger surface area.]

::[Genetic Mutation | Ability to have a 3rd magic slot]
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
FOR SCARTER

::[Magic: Shock x Time :: Disappears into a cloud of electricity | She needs be be running at full gallop and then closes her eyes and envisions where she wishes to end up. ]
:: [Companion: Dingo | » Restore: a small or minor injury by turning back time :: Design:: Here ]
:: [Item: Storing Amulet :: when a magical ability is purposely cast at the amulet, it will absorb that magic and store it to be used at a later time. ]

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Africa :: Magic (5-4-13) | Companion (5-4-13) | Item (4-5-13)
:: [Magic: Earth | Can collect plant matter from across Helovia and practice combining them to produce healing oils and balms. These may heal small abrasions, cuts and bruises.]
:: [Magic: Earth | (U) Can collect various plant materials and other ingredients from across Helovia and practice combining them to produce healing and cleansing oils, balms and potions. These may heal significant and life threatening wounds, broken bones and muscular damage. Potions can treat curses.]
[Restrictions: Cannot transport these once made, they have to be used freshly prepared]
:: [Magic: Earth| (P) Thick moss grows over hooves .]
:: [Companion: Zephyr | Roc]
:: [Item: Type | A small leather satchel, large enough store flowers and plant matter, orbs or amulets. Tied securely around top of left foreleg just below elbow (for easy access), with thick leather belt- all natural brown in colour.]

Legion Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Legion :: Magic (1-4/5/2013) | Companion (4/5/2013) | Item (4/5/2013)
:: [Magic: timexearth | Changing seasons temporarily, weather control, controlling stars/constellations ] ((U))
:: [Companion: raven] or :: [Companion: black bear | dirt shield]

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Teeroo:
Kanti :: Magic (2-3/17) | | Item (3/17)
:: [Magic: Earth | Alchemy magic, would have to gather ingredients around Helovia and be able to make something out of them ]
Make -what- out of them? This is too broad of a power if she is able to make anything you wish out of them.
Jack ::
:: [Item: Jar of Dirt | Carries around a jar of dirt with his own beating heart in it]
-- This item would require a magic for Jack to live without his heart in his chest.

Emily:
:: [Magic: Light? (P?) | To be able to see!]
How is she using this magic to see?

Dark:
Leyra:: Magic (4/1/13)
::[Magic: Dark x Earth | Can grow ice spikes made of blood(Blood source is unknown) from her body and shoot them like projectiles.]

This blood would have to be from her own body if they are growing from her body....? This would essentially weaken her. Otherwise, you have to define an acceptable source for it.

Frostie:
::[Magic: Shock x Time :: Disappears into a cloud of electricity | She needs be be running at full gallop and then closes her eyes and envisions where she wishes to end up. ]
I am going to limit this to a small area around her, meaning she can only jump as far as connected lands, ie. if she is in the Heart, she can teleport to the Dragon's Throat or Thistle Meadow, etc., but cannot jump to the Basin.

Caely:
:: [Magic: timexearth | Changing seasons temporarily, weather control, controlling stars/constellations ] ((U))
This is three abilities crammed into one. Seasons can go with weather control, maybe, but I would say you would not be able to alter the weather without changing the season. Controlling the stars/constellations is a magic ability already possessed by one of our members, so you will have to get Phantom's permission to duplicate it, but it would still be separated.
You also can't have an upgraded ability without a base magic. So, the first one would be:
Magic: Time x Earth | Ability to change the seasons temporarily in a small area.
Then the second could be:
Magic: Time x Earth | Ability to alter weather patterns of the seasons temporarily in a small area.
Or you could expand the area or something, a longer time maybe.

The rest are being updated.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Emily:
:: [Magic: Light? (P?) | To be able to see!]
How is she using this magic to see?

^^Isnt me, is Pheonix. Takara is blind...

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Oh, sorry. xD Forgot if you adopted out the other twin or not.

I know Takara is blind, but being able to see isn't really a mythical ability... despite being really miraculous neurologically. :|
Does she see through telecommunication or some other means? Myrddin, for example, sees through a special form of echolocation, but is still blind.

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
For Kanti's ability, it would be simple things like leather or small items, but she could have an upgrade to make bigger items. I'm not really sure what she could make, there is a lot of things, but she would have to find them around Helovia in the places they would most likely grow. I'm not sure if there would be an RE for her find the ingredients or what not, but if it still doesn't work than that's fine.

And for Jack that's ok, it's fine, that can be removed
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Jay Jay Nough Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Jay Jay Nough :: Magic (1- 8.04.2013) | Companion (8.04.2013) | Item (8.04.2013)
:: [Magic: Dark x Earth | Able to craft voodoo like toys out of leafs and then, when they are stabbed or something, the character feels that pain (It can only be used when that character is in the same thread)]
:: [Companion: Black widow spider | Knowledge (knowing the characters personality)]
:: [Item: Chest | A chest to put in all her voodoo dolls that can be locked and only open with her horn]

Belial Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
charks
Belial :: Magic (4-10-2013) | Companion (4-10-2013) | Item (date)
:: [Magic: Light | U Able to surround another with a world of illusion, that looks, sounds, and smells physical, but is entirely incorporeal ]
:: [Companion: Tundra Wolf]
:: [Item: Armor | Bone plate armor to cover his entire body ]
:: [Item: Armor | Bone plate armor for his companion ]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris :: Magic (1-04.13.13) | Companion (1-04.13.13, 2-04.13.13)
:: [Magic: Fire x Light | (U) Able to summon 3 small dragon spirits, or 1 royal dragon spirit.]
:: [Companion: Rougarou]
:: [Companion: Dragon]

Code:
<b>Amaris</b> :: Magic (1-04.13.13) | Companion (1-04.13.13, 2-04.13.13)
:: [Magic: Fire x Light | <I>(U)</I> Able to summon 3 small dragon spirits, or 1 royal dragon spirit.]
:: [Companion: Rougarou]
:: [Companion: Dragon]
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Druid Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Druid :: Magic (-) | Companion (13/4/13) | Item (-)::
[Companion: Chocolate Feret | Terrorize]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
The request I have for Ktulu's second magic can be removed. I've decided to ask for that magic for her coming foal, Ranjiri.

Thanks <3

Icon by Tay

Manami Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Manami :: Magic (1-4/13/13) | Companion (4/13/13) | Item (4/13/13)
:: [Magic: FirexEarth | the ability to form and create glass from sand]
::[Magic: FirexEarth | the ability to form and create glass from any powdered substance] U
:: [Companion: Calico Cat | grow]
:: [Item: Three Bracelets | one, an emerald bangle with Suki inscribed on the inside; two, a solid silver bangle with Mali inscribe on the inside; and three, a silver bangle with amethyst studs and Veera inscribed on the inside.]

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
Semira :: Companion (4/13/2013)
:: [Companion: Rougarou | Flame or Shadow]

Avalon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Avalon :: Magic (4/14/2013) | Companion (date) | Item (date)
:: [Magic: Fire/Wind |Form of protection as well as offensive used. Rings of fire might also help with tending a fire.] (P)::
[Companion: Griffin]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Please remove Tamira from this list.

Skysong :: Companion (4/14/2013)
:: [Zephyr | Roc]

Thanks!
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Please remove from Kiara

:: [Companion: Black Panther | Stormcall]

As she gained her panther in the non-mythical drop :)

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
Mesec :: Companion (4-15-2013)
:: [Companion: Rougarou | Shadow]

Please keep the Roc on there, too :D
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000