the Rift

:: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
I just need these changes from the following:

Pheonix:
:: [Magic: WindxDark | (P) Can change the direction and force of the wind to suit her mood.]
Is this strictly controlled by her mood? Otherwise it is just Wind and identical to Kri's magic, so you will need to ask Boom unless you alter it.

:: [Magic: Dark | (U) Cn twist the words that come out of another's mouth to what she wants them to say.]
This would be a separate magic. You cannot upgrade passive magic.

Kayi:
:: [Magic: Fire x Earth | Ability to summon a raging ball of magma/lava to be lobbed at a direct area only to splatter in all directions, causing minimal to massive burns and tissue damage.]
I am fine with this magic except that it's overpowered, what with the "massive burns" portion. I would say start with smaller magma balls (like the softball you proposed) and work your way through upgrades to get larger damage. If you accept those terms, I'll write it up and list it.

Loon:
:: [Magic: TimexWind | Able to jump back and forth through time. Can have up to three versions of himself running through timelines parallel to each other in Helovia.]
Hmm. This is overpowered too. I would say having her jump through time is one ability, and having multiple versions would be an upgrade. So the magic like this would be like she vanishes from a past event if she jumps back to the same time frame. BUT. She can also witness future events and then suddenly disappear and rewrite history.

:: [Magic: TimexWind U | The upgrade allows him to have more (up to 5) versions of himself running about at one time.]
As I said even three would be an upgrade, and I think the team would probably cap it at three.

firebirdfalling:
:: [Magic: Fire| can bend fire at will, which can be used to blind opponents temporarily. ]
In order for this to be passive, you will not be able to use it in any way, shape, or form to affect your opponent. Passive magic is supposed to be something that affects only the user, and is not able to disrupt, change, or even benefit opponents. If you would still like this ability without it being passive, I can add it.

:: [Companion: Red Panda | increases magic usage]
Please see the companion section of the Detailed Rules for allowed companion abilities. This is not one of them.

:: [Magic: DarkxTime | able to darken the area without affecting the casters ability to see, and slow time when needed ]
This is two abilities in one. Also, how are you darkening the area? Through clouds/smoke/ash/blocking out light? That determines which element it is.

So it would be:
:: [Magic: Darkx??? | ability to darken the area without affecting the casters ability to see ]
and
:: [Magic: TimexDark | ability to slow time. ]

Dark:
:: [Item: Magic Item | A necklace, shaped as a cracked heart with a black liquid that appears to pulse. If anyone is around her, they hear a violent screaming within their heads. Azucar herself can stop the screaming for certain horses by tapping the necklace and thinking of the horses' appearance (or name).]

You would need permission from every character this affects to avoid powerplay. If that is fine, I will update it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Desdemona - 02-25-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Piras - 03-08-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Kοράκι - 03-09-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Official - 03-09-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Boom Boom - 03-13-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Helio - 04-01-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Zdravilo - 04-01-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Reiko - 04-03-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Scarter - 04-04-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Legion - 04-05-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Boom Boom - 04-05-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Boom Boom - 04-05-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Jay Jay Nough - 04-08-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Druid - 04-12-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Manami - 04-13-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Avalon - 04-14-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Adrixaura - 04-15-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Avalon - 04-28-2013, 11:06 AM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Chemical - 05-14-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: :: Wishlist :: For Quests, Drops, and More - by Boom Boom - 06-30-2013, 09:28 PM