the Rift

You Annoy Me...But I'll Deal With You | Loki, Open

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

Blackness diluted from the sky, soaring downwards. He was always flying these days, and it was so easy to get caught up in the sky and in his memories. It was like an old film, and he couldn’t help but put it in the projector, because he kept forgetting what happened. He moved down, seeing a good place to land. He wanted to walk, to stretch his tired, wing born legs. Gold shined in the sunlight, leading him down the path to the inner part of the meadow.

His green shining eyes deceived him for a moment, as he saw a mare about in the purple flowers. ~ Lakota. That was her name. ~ He moved slowly towards her. He almost didn’t recognize her, because she had a different look on her face. It was strange to him, and he made him ponder. ~Does she always wear a mask too? How simple is it to have one, but how hard it is to take it off. ~

He knew the pains of having one, but it was a necessary accessory. He took his off, feeling the relief that came with it. He had no need to fool with this one. She had proved her worth to him, and there were few mares that had done this with him, and he respected her for it.

“There is no need to put your mask back on; I’m only here for friendly conversation.” He looked at her with interest, wondering if she would heed his words or not. It was up to her, and if she didn’t listen, he didn’t care. He would fight through it, and would make her listen to him. He just wanted to talk to her, and that was all that was on his agenda for the day.

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Annoy Me...But I'll Deal With You | Loki, Open - by Loki - 01-22-2013, 03:28 PM