the Rift

Butterfly Kisses, Resplendence

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
and i'll find strength in pain and i will change my ways
The mare hunkered down on the forest floor. Her tail gently looping around her lithe frame as she gazed at the young foal who seemed to be trembling with such power she was starting to shake the brush around her only to force it to temper down just enough to keep that from occurring. The rubies of eyes from the little one peered anxiously up at Resplendence as soothing soprano chords flit into the air and swirling down toward the foals bodice. A deep shaking breath seemed to appear from the young foal as she attempted to calm back down.

It was then that the young foal froze completely, breaths stopping as she flared her nostrils. The poor one was having a panic attack, something Res knew all too well. So, she waited, allowing the young one to have it's time to pull from it. Trying to comfort wouldn't be doing anything except exacerbating the situation. When the young one came back to it she watched as she started to edge closer to the elder mare's frame. Trembling as she pushed her maw closer and closer until it touched her. And then, a gentle sob the second they brushed, still moving closer even tough half her body was under the brush. "Y-You won't h-hurt me?" she asked in a frail whisper. The foal crawled even closer to her before glancing around the forest with fretful eyes. Resplendence gently bobbed her head. "No, I won't hurt you doll." she whispered sweetly, not moving so as to scare the poor one off. "Scared of the dark? Come, we should head back to the lands, and I can make sure no one gets if you - if you'd so like, little one." she sang, letting out a soft breath as she waited to move - knowing full too well just want movement could send the foal into.
Credits

Messages In This Thread
Butterfly Kisses, Resplendence - by Nayati - 01-22-2013, 05:42 AM
RE: Butterfly Kisses, Resplendence - by Nayati - 02-03-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Butterfly Kisses, Resplendence - by Resplendence - 02-10-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Butterfly Kisses, Resplendence - by Nayati - 02-15-2013, 04:11 AM