the Rift

sickly lovebird come and play [Valentine]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Black hooves hit the ground hard as he ran. He was in a forest, running. He ran for no reason, no point. He simply wanted to run, to waste the energy he had acquired. He felt to cooped up recently, but it wasn’t so bad. His movements got slower as the oxygen from his lungs got stretched, and he had to stop to catch his breath. He wasn’t as young as he used to be, but still young enough. He seemed to be older now, but he knew it was just the disease still. He pondered whether it was helpful to him to be out and about, but he didn’t much care at this moment. He thought it was pointless, more useless, to think of staying in one place. It seemed he was looking on the brighter side of things, no more being a pessimist. It was interesting for him to have this new view on life, and one that he needed for quite a while now. It was so weird that one bad thing could change so many others things, some for the worse, but more for the better in one’s life. These decisions seemed to have leaded him to the place he was meant to be. He wasn’t faithful, by any means, to believe that the Gods had dealing with this. According to him, the Gods didn’t account for much in his life, never knowing of their existence much in the first place, but he could always be swayed. He saw someone in front of him, a mare with feathers. Her coat was strange, but he wasn’t to judge. He learned that everyone looked different, and you could always count on something new everyday. However, the mare looked agitated, angry and displeased about something. She smelled of the same desert he did, so he had no fear.
“Hello, is there something bothering you? You look very upset…would you like to spar?”

(OCC: I thought it would be better to set it up first, since Val isn’t the violent type, so you may go first :) )

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
sickly lovebird come and play [Valentine] - by Sierra - 01-22-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: sickly lovebird come and play [Valentine] - by Valentine - 01-24-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: sickly lovebird come and play [Valentine] - by Sierra - 01-26-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: sickly lovebird come and play [Valentine] - by Sierra - 02-04-2013, 07:51 PM