the Rift

Title.

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
Born under the twins of the dragon.
Easy to understand as ABC.
Doesn't that song say some thing about the one - two - three's?
Okay. 0,30.
Was it Ophelia who watched you fall? Or a man carring a snake?
 HP: 45.5

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Knox is safe.

-His brothers Vince and Archi, who are twins, were present at his birth. As equines, they could get dragons.

-Reference to the song by Jackson five- all the members have black curly hair, like Knox's? o.o

Was it Ophelia who watched you fall?
-Fell from the veins and was found by Ophelia.

Deceased
Why sugar, if I wanted a boy I wouldn't have to steal one.

Knox is safe.

Jackal2 the King of Thieves Posts: 71
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 ½ :: 3 years
zz
Do you seek Madyrn Maskan?

They are both twins and brothers to Mirage, the DragonHeart

Could be interpreted as Mirage - MadMask - Rishima.

Their last post was to Ophelia, where they watched over her sleeping.

Or a man carring a snake?
Deimos sucked the life out of Madyrn in the invasion.

Deceased
"Two against lil' old me? Can't say I like those odds, darlin."

The boys are safe.

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
- Meant to be from Mirage's account lol. -

Torasin is safe.

Has twin sons. Friends with the DragonHeart, also bonded to a dragon.
Him and his sons make up a family of 3.
Okay. 0,30.
He had a relationship with Brooke, who was often referred to as a snake.

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud
"Sugar, what would I want with such a nice boy?"

Torasin is safe.

-also wrong account lol-

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Mirage is safe.

Has twin brothers. LT is DragonHeart, she is bonded to a dragon.
MadMask - Rishi - Mirage, happy little family. Could also be reference to the many love triangles Mirage accidentally gets herself into.
Okay. 0,30.
Friends with Torasin, who was in a relationship with Brooke, often referred to as a snake.

Please note that the World's Edge will be utilising Ink's extra guess this month for this, so if this guess if wrong we still have one guess left. Thank you!

Deceased
"Peach, a girl never accidentally gets into a love triangle. "

Mirage is safe.

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Lace is safe.

Bonded to a dragon. Friend of DragonHeart.
Okay. 0,30.
He has met Ophelia.
Or a man carring a snake?
He fought against Deimos, a unicorn (carrying snake = horn)

Deceased
"The one I seek is not in the World's Edge, WeyrLeader."

Lace is safe.

Deceased
Let the stars be your guide...

Aurelius was sought.

All clues can be found via the wikipedia article on "Astrological Signs"; the reason I based my stealth off of this, was to tie in the 'ram' in an un-obvious way.

Born = 7 words for age. "twins of the dragon' = Join date of 6/18/2012. Chinese astrology, 2012 = year of the dragon. "Twins" refer to the Gemini sign, which encompasses this start date. Although this may be somewhat vague, combined with the Ram reference, there are no other character's who fit the description.

Personality Reference - Aurelius' personality traits are listed alphabetically on his profile.

11 lines as a height reference - I tried to make this obvious by making something two different towards, and spacing one - two - three out.

Okay. 0,30.
The celestial longitude for the "Ram" is 0,30. Ram being a reference to Aure's horns.

This is a reference to when Aurelius was stolen. The star Ophiuchus, was prominent in the sky at the time Aure was stolen - The name of the star is symbolized as "Phi" - which is Ophelia's nickname, but in fact the star is most commonly referred to as "man carrying a snake". I didn't put a lot of weight into this clue :P

Open for judgements.

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
I would have to fail this.

Born = 7 words for age. "twins of the dragon' = Join date of 6/18/2012. Chinese astrology, 2012 = year of the dragon. "Twins" refer to the Gemini sign, which encompasses this start date. Although this may be somewhat vague, combined with the Ram reference, there are no other character's who fit the description.
This is... nothing I would ever, ever have understood. It's clever, but incredibly convoluted and frankly I think a little bit too elaborate to be passable :/

Personality Reference - Aurelius' personality traits are listed alphabetically on his profile.
Good hint, if not entirely applicable to the character himself...

11 lines as a height reference - I tried to make this obvious by making something two different towards, and spacing one - two - three out.
The 11 lines is good. The one - two - three to somehow make people think of height is a stretch.

Okay. 0,30.
The celestial longitude for the "Ram" is 0,30. Ram being a reference to Aure's horns.
Nobody could be expected to get this.

This is a reference to when Aurelius was stolen. The star Ophiuchus, was prominent in the sky at the time Aure was stolen - The name of the star is symbolized as "Phi" - which is Ophelia's nickname, but in fact the star is most commonly referred to as "man carrying a snake". I didn't put a lot of weight into this clue :P

So the problem here is that you have an astrology/astronomy-based stealth, but none of your clues actually indicate that on a surface level... at all. I don't think anyone could have guessed this just going off the clues you gave. Had you made it clear that there's a lot of astronomical reference in here, though, or even indicated in that direction, it would have been a really neat stealth.

Deceased
You're completely right Charks.

When I googled 0,30 it immediately brought up the constellation for the Ram, so I thought the other clues would be obvious, once you were directed to that page. However this morning I searched the same thing from my work computer, it didn't. I'm not sure why my computer at home automatically brought up the Wiki entry for Astrological Signs based on that search criteria.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Aurelius was sought.

All clues can be found via the wikipedia article on "Astrological Signs"; the reason I based my stealth off of this, was to tie in the 'ram' in an un-obvious way.

For this clue to pass, there would need to be more direction towards astrological signs and/or more reference to chinese astrology.

The personality reference have to be actual personality references, not how they appear on the page. Many people alphabetize.

I like this one.

Okay. 0,30.
I would pass this if this pointed at all to the stars. Perhaps a "Okay. A star defined by 0,30."

The Greek symbol "Phi" Φ is pronounced "FI" as in "fee fi fo fum", not Phi as in "Feee" the character's nickname. I would never have gotten that knowing the pronunciation of greek letters.

Fail - Like Charks said, this stealth would be fantastic if we were given more of a hunting direction.