the Rift

Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

A loud voice rings over the Throat, and the light grey stallion follows. He sees others moving to one area, and sinks into the crowd. -What is going on? -As he moved closer and stops, Kri the Resolute makes her statement. –Tio? Who does this stallion think he is?- Rage fills the grey, finding a forgotten ember, almost burned out, but attaches to it, and begins to fill it with oxygen. Soon it kindles, and a flame erupted, burning and burning till a fire is bellowing inside him. He will not have his new home taken, not by idiots. Not again. It was the World’s Edge repeated, and it was also taken over by idiots. He has heard the call, had taken it to heart. He wanted to help, to fight for this new land. He might not get the chance, but he wanted to find a way to help. He would need to learn how to fight better, for he was poor at it, and his only fight had been with the DarkEmpress. He wanted to improve his skills, and maybe fighting with Kri or one of the other fights of the Throat would help him immensely. He stepped forward, letting his voice ring.

“I will help any way I can my lady. Just tell me how, and I will do it. I will not let this land fall into their hands, and I am willing to die it I have to.” His words were sincere, and he knew that in his heart it was true. “I am, however, not very good at the art of fighting, but I am very willing to learn. I would love to have more practice, if my lady would let me.”

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Kri - 01-22-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Valentine - 01-22-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Sierra - 01-22-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Midas - 01-22-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Aryel - 01-22-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Cera - 01-22-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Levi - 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Xylia - 01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Sumati - 01-23-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Ázzuen - 01-23-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Onni - 01-23-2013, 08:54 PM