the Rift

Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

Aryel had trailed after Kri as she went to call the herd, still irate over their little incident with Tio. Ass better not show his face around here again unless he wants it kicked in, she thought viciously. Who did he think he was, blatantly coming in to scout out their home, threaten their herd, and mock their leader? Well let him come.

They'd be ready.

She glanced up as Kri called out for the herd, then watched as they trickled in one by one. She respectfully stepped aside as Sumati, who she hadn't met personally but had been told was their new Chancellor, took her place beside Kri. The blue roan made no attempt to hide her scrutinizing of the mare. If she was half the leader Kri was, Aryel would give her the same respect. Until then, she would reserve judgement. Let Sumati take her open look as a challenge to do her best. Aryel stayed quiet as Kri spoke, listening intently.

Kri's promotion of herself and Levi broke her cool demeanor, leaving Aryel visibly startled. She hadn't expected to get promoted just for showing up when they confronted Tio. She recovered enough to give Kri a shaky nod. "Thank you, madam." she said once Kri had finished speaking. She wasn't expecting the new title, but she was aware of the responsibility and would do her best to prove she deserved it.

When she was sure, Kri had nothing else to say, she cleared her throat, hoping to draw the attention of any soldiers present. "As Kri stated," she said, hesitatingly at first, then more confident, "Levi and I will be available for sparring practice. You need only ask us when you wish to train."

(Will Aryel's promotion be done by the admins automatically or do I need to post somewhere first?)

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Kri - 01-22-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Sierra - 01-22-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Midas - 01-22-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Aryel - 01-22-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Cera - 01-22-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Levi - 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Xylia - 01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Sumati - 01-23-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Ázzuen - 01-23-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Onni - 01-23-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Aryel - 01-24-2013, 10:59 AM