the Rift

I thrive in spilled blood [Open]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nothing of interest lay here. Nothing. I start on my way back to the dragons,planning to stay there for a while,then to go somewhere else better then this crappy land. My cloven hoofs carry me though the depths of the forest. It is all silent except for the almost silent thud of me traveling though the dim forest and the rare scuttle or flurry of wings from another creature. I roll my eyes think back to the dragons. There were,well most of them were,such calm creatures there,so noble and boring. Bu as I said,most, dragons were like that but the ones I was going to head to were Tharow and Scoracher. The brutes of the creatures. I knew where they would be found. After all,even if they had moved to a different place in the land of dragons,it was quiet easy to spot the black brutes above or on ground level.

Sound. I sense the stallion behind me purposely choose not to take notice of him,it was only his voice that made me turn to address him but before I turn,a sly smile forms on my face only to disappear to the sweet smile I have had so much practice at faking. Little girl? Oh he had got it so wrong. My body lazily turns,my body flowing with the turn of my head,plans already forming in my head."Yes. May I ask,where am I?" Ok I wasn't lost lost,but I didn't know what this place was called,I will admit.

Another approaches. My head turning towards the painted stallion. He seemed kind enough,if only he knew what a good liar I was. "It is alright thank you sir,and yours?" I pause,my innocently fake face in play. "Oops where are my manners? I am Satan." I bow slightly at both stallions though whilst my head is fully dipped and out of view,I smile to myself. This could be fun.

Messages In This Thread
I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-22-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Wilder - 01-23-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Wilder - 01-24-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Midas - 01-24-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Midas - 01-25-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-26-2013, 06:14 PM