the Rift

I thrive in spilled blood [Open]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I notice the flattened ears of the snowy stallion and guess he doesn't partially like the company of the paint,not that I care much. To sort out little squabbles was not why I was here in the..Threshold. The point of the beginning. The entrance to Helovia. Nice little place they have. Pity i'm to busy to take not of its true beauty. I learn the name of the snowy stallion,Wilder,son of Mandrake. Ok I don't need to know your whole life story. Anyway,who wanted to know who Mandrake was? Even if he was some well known stallion why would I care?

The paint Pegasus seemed much more friendly and kind. Midas. Well,midas this will be the day,you are fooled by Satan. In my head I am grinning,a wide and cruel grin but on the outside,it was kind,friendly,and innocent. And what was better,he wanted me to stay,in the home of the Dragons Throat. Oh I couldn't wait. It sounded like my sort of thing. I wonder if there are any dragons there,and there is,if there like Tharow and Scoracher. Oh how I loved the two menacing black dragons.

Still smiling sweetly I flick my leonnie tail slightly. "It is nice to meet you Wilder,and you to Midas. If you were willing to offer me a home I feel it would be a great start for me in this land,as I do plan to stay." Yes,I do plan to stay. But not maybe for all the right reasons.

[Sorry bad post :p]

Messages In This Thread
I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-22-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Wilder - 01-23-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Wilder - 01-24-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Midas - 01-24-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Midas - 01-25-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-26-2013, 06:14 PM