the Rift

Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
The temperature was arid, and hot, with little vegetation. Despite the lack of the towering trees I love, this place was quaint, and very suitable. I loved how the desert sand slightly swept up when a small breeze passed by. Or when I saw the strange canyons down below me. How strange they were, but so magnificent.

I started walking up another sand dune, but in the distance I saw two shapes that I knew very well. Happiness surged up in me, as I saw the little filly, Lusana flitting just above Levi, with her small, but graceful wings. Then I saw proud Levi, leading her to his herd lands. How wonderful. I watched them for a little while, and saw how excited little Lusana was. It brought me great joy to see the little filly so happy!

I decided to approach them, and greet them again, for I remembered the giant meeting we had back in the threshold. It would really make me happy to speak with them again. Kind of like old friends. I saw Lusana gleefully pelting him with questions. Despite his tired face, I saw that Levi was happy too. I trotted up to them, and cheerfully said "Hello! Long time no see!" I flipped my mane out of my eyes and awaited their response.

As I awaited their response, I hope I didn't startle them by just suddenly appearing like that. Where were my manners? A gentle breeze blew past again, arousing the sand into the air. I smiled. I actually liked this place a lot.

Messages In This Thread
Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing - by Lusana - 01-22-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing - by Lusana - 01-23-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing - by Orinthia - 01-27-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing - by Lusana - 02-09-2013, 06:04 PM