the Rift

Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

“Yes this is your home now Lusana.” Watching the little foal rambunctiously run around him with glee, he smiled as she did so. He wondered where she had come from before or wondered if she had parents who abandoned her like him as well. She did look very closely in relation to Levi since they had the same look. Levi was more muscular and masculine like, but if he were a female it would probably be Lusana. He wondered if maybe somehow they were related? It could be possible since they did look so much alike and maybe just maybe they were. It would be cool to know if they were related that way he would have at least one blood related family member.

As the two walked side by side, Levi answered her question “Why we are going exploring and I am going to show you around the Throat.” Suddenly, as he looked away, he saw a familiar figure in the distance. Orinthia. She started to come over and greeted them gleefully with a smile. “How do you do Orinthia, we are exploring the Throat if you would like to join us? I would hope that you still wanted to join the Throat.” He greeted her with a warm smile as her jet black pelt shone sparkly in the sunlight. Waiting for the fae to response he looked towards Lusana wondering if she really was family to him. It was just something inside of him wanted to believe that they were and who knows they could be long lost cousins or something.

[OOC: Sorry for the late and bad post! I had finals so I could not respond to anyone.]

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing - by Lusana - 01-22-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing - by Lusana - 01-23-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing - by Levi - 02-02-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing - by Lusana - 02-09-2013, 06:04 PM