the Rift

Aurora Borealis [Sol]

Soleil the Virtuous Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 11
ali

You are the light that's leading me
To the place where I find peace again

Paladin's mention of the Sky Mirror and the Tides drew a soft sigh from Soleil. She had grown up in Isilme. Most of her life had been spent on the beaches of the Tides back when it was under Equine rule. It was all she had ever known until the war had broken the lands apart and toppled the Equine Empire. She had spent a very short time as an outcast before living in the Oasis before Paladin stole her away to the Tides. She missed the soft, sugary sand beneath her hooves, the crashing waves, and the constant calling of seagulls. "I miss it." Her voice came out almost in a whisper and was nearly drowned out by Paladin's deep voice.

He was right about the Steppe being beautiful, but then again she'd always found snowy landscapes beautiful. The only thing this one was missing was an icy lake that reflected the sky. As Paladin ran his nose along her neck she leaned into his touch, savoring the warmth, comfort, and security he offered her.

As the colorful lights lit up the sky Soleil looked up. Never before had she seen anything like it, so she couldn't help but stare in awe. Paladin had the pale mare smiling when he spoke again. "You flatter me, love." As far as she was concerned she couldn't hold a candle to the beautiful sky. It made her forget about feeling homesick for the things she couldn't have anymore and made her just enjoy what she had.

Messages In This Thread
Aurora Borealis [Sol] - by Paladin - 07-05-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: Aurora Borealis [Sol] - by Soleil - 07-05-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: Aurora Borealis [Sol] - by Paladin - 07-05-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Aurora Borealis [Sol] - by Soleil - 07-05-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: Aurora Borealis [Sol] - by Paladin - 07-06-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Aurora Borealis [Sol] - by Soleil - 07-06-2012, 01:15 AM