the Rift

[BASIN] Every breath you take your one step closer to death[Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

For a horrifying moment, Phae that perhaps this strange creature was the one who cursed her. It was as if Phae was only noticing for the first time, the changes she had undergone. Running her tongue over her gums, she counted only 3 teeth. Panicking, she counted again, and again and again; but she hadn't felt them fall out...? Could this really have been all done by the Goddess of the Moon? Raising her tail slightly, she felt the absence of the weight of the hair there - feeling only her tail bone moving. It was as if once seen in this ugly form, it was truly becoming real. Her body felt older and sluggish. Craning her neck around fearfully, she saw how sunked her rub cage was, and how concave her chest and shoulders were. She looked like death was only moments away from claiming her.

Fearfully, she looked back to the strange mare, standing over the dead rabbit. Eat it, she commanded. In a stupor, part of her believing that this mare was the cause of her curse, she dumbly looked down at the rabbit. Will this stop, if I eat it? She wondered - grasping at straws. Had the conversation with the Goddess of the Moon even happened? Or was that some implanted memory that this demonic creature had implanted into her brain? Confused overwhelming the once golden beauty, as she hesitantly stepped forward, eyes fixated on the bloody pulp that had once been a rabbit. "If I ea' i' thith will thstop?" If I eat it, this will stop? Phae was once again horrified at how her once melodic and flirtatious voice now sounded - it was strained with age, not to mention slurred due to her missing teeth.

From the sky, a whir of black, white, and orange appeared. Stella, shrieked with frantic worry as she shot towards Phae; her black wings tucked neatly to her sides to increase her speed. She halted her descent inches in front of Phae's muzzle, chattering with worry. Flapping her wings, she sent a flurry of images towards her bonded's mind, her orangey-yellow face rapt with concern. The little bird didn't know what was going on with her companions appearance, but knew her mind well enough to know that this was still the same golden mare. Spinning in mid air, the little chick trilled angrily at Azucar. Still, Stella was not about to let a meal go to waste, simply because Phae ought not to eat it. Dropping a few feet, the secretary bird inspected the rabbit with narrowed eyes, trying to determine if the meat was spoiled or not.

[Ack. I didn't see this was for the Basin when I originally replied. Sorry!]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Every breath you take your one step closer to death[Open] - by Phaedra - 01-25-2013, 10:28 AM