the Rift

shelter for the forlorn. [open]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The Time God was entirely amused that two mares managed to meet him at the same time, wondering about the same stallion whom he had launched into an array of alternate dimensions. Fate and karma were two entities all of their own, and they had an incredibly ironic sense of humor. At least the ones who gathered here were not beggars, in a sense. Their intents were not selfish, which was refreshing. Except, perhaps, the equine. How the hell was he supposed to find her parents? What if they were dead? Did she want their corpses to be dug up? Did she want their bones on a plate?

"Honorable, your intentions, but late," he muttered. "Mauja has been kindly and roughly spit back out of the mirror in the Aurora Basin. He is no longer stuck in....time," he replied, looking at the paint and the hybrid.

The tears. All the damn tears. "I do not know who your parents are or what they look like. Give me a name and a description and I can give you a location or a date of death. Perhaps you have some extended family remaining." The way he spoke those words were with irritation and curtness, but the fact that he was taking a request at all was rather unique for the Time God.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
shelter for the forlorn. [open] - by Onni - 01-23-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: shelter for the forlorn. [open] - by Ophelia - 01-23-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: shelter for the forlorn. [open] - by Aswane - 01-24-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: shelter for the forlorn. [open] - by Onni - 02-08-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: shelter for the forlorn. [open] - by Ophelia - 02-08-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: shelter for the forlorn. [open] - by God of the Spark - 02-10-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: shelter for the forlorn. [open] - by Onni - 03-15-2013, 01:58 PM