Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Hunt. Sleep.

Gather. Protect. Hunt. Sleep.

Gather. Protect. Hunt. Fight

Fight.

Gaucho's life was a simple one - his days consisted of a primal ritual of satisfying his needs and urges. He was a creature who relied on his most basic instincts to tell him where to go, when to sleep, when to mate, and when to die. Though if the powerful heart pumping within his broad chest was any indication, his time to die would not be anytime soon.

And so, like countless others before him, Gaucho entered the Threshold.

Be. Claim. He thought unemotionally. He could scent a plethora of other equines in this place, indicating that this was the coming ground, as he referred to it. The area where those entering were laid claim to, and carried home like some prize. Gaucho had a position like that once, when he was younger. Yet he was far too condescending and disapproving of the stallions, and was too quick to lust for each mare to keep that title for long. He felt a primitive rage at having to start from the bottom and work his way back up to a rank befitting his warrior-self, but knew that it was an eventuality.

Gaucho stood an impressive 17.2hh towering over his most. His coat was a deep bay, with odd primitive markings covering his haunches and shoulders - they were a rust colour, as if so much blood had been spilt on him that eventually it could no longer be washed off. So too - the tips of his black wings were a bloody red. Around his left eye was a creamy-coloured marking resembling the rays of the sun, and piercing his nose was a fine and sharp piece of bone.

"Gaucho, here" He rumbled, his voice deep and his pronunciation indicating that he did not speak often, or at least, not very well eloquently. Rearing, the stallion screamed a cry into the stillness - calling for those who would be drawn in by such a battle cry, rather than run from it. He was not looking to make friends, but rather to join a powerful herd. Was he power hungry? Titles meant nothing to the primal brute, but fighting, and defending certainly did.

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi’s ravened edged ears flickered towards a booming voice that pierced through the air. Who was that? Levi thought with bewilderment, but he knew he would surly find out soon enough. Picking his stride to a trot, the brute traveled towards the sound of the victim. As he traveled, his thoughts revolved around everything that had happened recently Kri, Tio, Aryel, his promotion, and last but not least Phaedra. Everything that happened was so stressful, but taught him more about himself and the ways of others. It was good practice for self-control since he got hot headed fairly easy, but this was not an easy thing for him. This was why he probably needed something to help him become less stressed. The only horse that had ever helped him to be less stressed was Romani. Romani was one of the sweetest horses he had ever met in his life. He knew that she was going to be an amazing friend and could not wait to help her once again meeting with her friends. Apparently, she could not remember her friend and so Levi offered to go with her, find her friend, and see what exactly was going on. He would protect her if needed as well, but she was also a warrior, so he did not really have to, but he was sure that his protective instinct would take over if it was needed.

The victim finally came into view. He was a light chocolate color with weird making around his eyes and sides. Another pegasi, so if he were to join the throat, then he would be accepted immediately. Levi braced himself with a sigh as he made his way towards the steed. Slightly staying away from him he introduced himself “Hello there sir, My name is Levi and I was wondering if you needed anything?”

"Talk talk talk."

Ascended Helovian

As Levi came into view, Gaucho swung his massive body around to face the nearing stallion. Gaucho's murky amber gaze washed over the grullo stallion, very clearly judging him - sizing him up. The bay stood several inches taller than Levi, and had a much thicker build. He spread his heavily feathered black wings, extending them up and out to increase his perceived size. There were faint blood-stained markings on the inside of his wings dotting his feathers, similar to the ones which marred his hide. As he moved closer to Levi, it became apparent that there was a hand-print like marking on his rump, as well as circular splotches of what appeared to be war-paint on his shoulders and flank.

Amber eyes, rimmed heavily with black looked down upon Levi, as the primal beast listened to Levi speak. His ears flicked slightly with the sounds, but a look of distant uninterested was plain on his chiseled features. Why is he using so many words? Gaucho's mind wondered, not understanding what "sir" meant. With a grunt he drew himself up to his full height, a look of cold cruelty appearing in his eyes. "I am Gaucho" He said, the words carefully formed, as if he wasn't used to speaking. "I am warrior." To emphasize this point, he lifted one of his forlegs and slammed it into the earth - tilting the front of his hoof forward so that the point of his hoof hit first, digging deep into the earth. "You are leader?" He asked somewhat doubtfully.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi was not intimidated by the stallion that was starting to size him up. Towering over the grullo, he was close to Leander’s size. He was used to males being taller and shorter than him and because the brute was a warrior, therefore, he had to accustomed to every size that he could ever fight. The stallion was new, unsure about the area and Levi was not so sure if he was just different. He did not seem to be a threat; in fact, he would make a great warrior of the Throat as well. His bulky build and broad features he actually seemed to be fighting. Levi traced the blood stains on his pelt with his silvery gaze. Realizing that the stallion had ever more marking than he thought, Levi was starting to be unsure about the steed. He seemed to be nice, but was he really someone who would be good for the Throat? Levi did not know, but that’s why it was all about chances.

Gaucho was the stallion’s name as he said it somewhat with speech trouble. It reminded Levi, the way of his voice that he was a horse of a tribe. Long ago, they were one of the first type of horses to ever help a race of human. They were tamed and were loyal to those humans for as long until death. Levi never really understood the story because he hated humans, but this did not mean the Gaucho was one of those horses, it just reminded him of them. Levi pressed himself taller, but not to size up to Gaucho, to look into his eyes. “Nice to meet you Gaucho.” He said with a smile “Interesting, you are a warrior to? So am I.” His silver gaze looked towards the ground that he had stomped on as he asked if Levi was a leader. Chuckling the brute wished he could be, but that was not the truth of the matter “Oh, no I am not a leader, but I do help my leader as a sergeant. Tell you what, if you want to come with me, I might be able to get you to actually be a warrior of the Throat. The Throat is my herd and I think you would fit in perfectly there. What do you say?”

"Talk talk talk."

Ascended Helovian

So much words Gaucho thought to himself as Levi spoke. But it seemed that this stallion could be useful - he seemed to be saying something about a herd he was a part of... but the brute wasn't so sure. Apparently the stallion was a warrior as well, although Gaucho wasn't so sure. If he was a warrior, why was he being so chatty? Civilized He concluded finally. Gaucho was suddenly unsure - he didn't want to hang around all day, chit-chatting. Was that the sort of place Levi wanted to talk him to? He was a warrior - a fighter - not a chatty-cathy.

"Sar-gent?" He asked, his rumbly voice sounding inquisitive, as he tried to replicate the title that Levi had named. Where Gaucho came from, you could tell someone's rank by how many they had killed in battle - by how long their mane was. If you lost a battle or a spar, your mane would be cut, signifying to everyone how weak you were, and leaving your neck exposed to attacks. While Gaucho's mane was heavily dread-locked given how little attention he paid to personal grooming, it was still quite long. Levi's mane was long as well....hmm. Grunting as soon as Levi said warrior of the Throat, he nodded his massive skull in agreement. Folding his dark wings back to his flanks, he grunted again, nodding towards Levi. "Levi take Gaucho to Throat. Gaucho be warrior."

He flicked his ebony tail impatiently, snorting. He had grown so used to the long slender piece of bone piercing his nose, that he hardly noticed it was there anymore. Where he came from, it was a sign of honour to have such a decoration - It was a bone from the first horse he had ever killed - but even more so, he had killed the creature in defence of his leader, who had fallen ill at the time. It was a constant reminder to serve, and to protect.