the Rift

The One Growing Wild [Mesec]

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

The protector is unfazed by the colt emerging from the wood. Perhaps it is the stress that has already been placed upon his aging mind, or perhaps it is his fatherly instinct that lends him courage. Perhaps he is simply courage by default. Regardless of the meaning, the muddied stallion takes an unhesitating step closer to the colt.

"This bog is no place for a child," the protector instructs firmly, reaching down at first as if to protect. Knox's influence pulls Anaan back; perhaps to some extent the hunter knew of Mesec's heritage, or perhaps it was simply an understanding of age. "Then again, you're no ordinary child, are you?"

Manhattan's eyes, narrowed and cautious, evaluated the stranger. Though her hackles shifted slightly upwards, she remained loyal to her master and stood faithfully still by his side. To some extent she was still alert from the experience in the murky waters- still fearful that they might meet their game's fate. But Anaan seemed willing to overlook the event, even as Knox dwelled on them in recoiled terror. "You haven't bothered either of us, Colt," Anaan answered smoothly and gently with recognition of his companion. Lowering his head to meet the strange, glittering child's gaze, but keeping a respectful distance, he examined he colt. "Tell me, what has brought you here alone and in such cover of darkness?" Without intention, Knox's own magic wrapped around Anaan as a protective measure, pulling him into the darkness as his words faded away.

Strange how one discovered new powers- sometimes when they were not even aware. Though Mesec and Manhattan were present throughout, very suddenly Knox's figure became one with the darkness. All other life would see him as nothing but another patch of shadow on the border of the swamp- should Mesec remain outside the borders of the cloak, perhaps even he, son of the Moon, would have trouble finding the draft among the night.

[You have learned the hard way that consistently rping with me is no easy feat. I'm sorry. This is not my best, but I owed you a reply regardless of my muse level. :(

In other news: Knox's cloaking magic may extend to Mesec if you wish, I wrote it ambiguously.]

KNOX and MANHATTAN

Image by Elope

Messages In This Thread
The One Growing Wild [Mesec] - by Knox - 01-25-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: The One Growing Wild [Mesec] - by Mesec - 01-27-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: The One Growing Wild [Mesec] - by Knox - 03-30-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: The One Growing Wild [Mesec] - by Mesec - 04-11-2013, 05:58 AM
RE: The One Growing Wild [Mesec] - by Mesec - 04-21-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: The One Growing Wild [Mesec] - by Knox - 05-05-2013, 09:10 AM