the Rift

Darkening sky [Alcina]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
His scornful look remained plastered on his face as he leveled his eyes with mine. I wondered what made him have such a harsh tone. Who was he angry with, or what?, should I say. He remained with his hard, unforgiving look, and I decided to be on the same level as him, I would do the same. "Alcina, eh?" I questioned him watching every move he made. His icy blue orbs were piercing my skin, and intently watching what I was doing. It was as if those rigid eyes could see straight to my soul. I slightly shifted, uncomfortable, but kept on matching his gaze with my emerald eyes.

When I asked him my other question, of what he was doing out here in the frigid temperature, his eyes suddenly brightened up with mocking laughter. It was as if he was biting his tongue to contain a chuckle, or a sneer at me. I felt heat rising, and I was deathly embarrassed. Handsome or not, Alcina was a jerk. That brief moment of mocking amusement nearly vanished, as he still kept his face emotionless as a rock. His eyes now returned to their previously cold state, but his face transformed into a smirking stance. Great. Just what I needed. Another dumb, arrogant male. He walked closer to me, step by step, until he was closer to me.

I was quite offended of what he just inquired of me. I was no filly. I was a young mare, and I preferred to being addressed like that. My rage was starting to boil, but I calmed it, matching his emotionless look. Although my eyes must've been leaking out some sort of emotion. A chilling wind blew through, roughing up my mane. "I am exploring, but for your information, I am a younger mare," I said with disgust. My filly days were over. I was an adult now, and I didn't need some older, nastier male addressing me in such a way.

Messages In This Thread
Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina](Closed) - by Orinthia - 01-29-2013, 08:56 AM