the Rift

Darkening sky [Alcina]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
"Alcina, eh?" She spat at him. The behavior she kept on her outside, compared to what he saw on the inside. Was somewhat distraught and humorous at the same time. He was sure just engaging a gaze in her eyes would trigger the nerve he noticed through her body language. His playful grin dropped softly into a small frown. And his soulless eyes stared at hers. "I am exploring, but for your information, I am a younger mare," Exploring? Again he bit down on his tongue to keep himself from a objecting laugh, that ached to ripple from his throat at her. His maw twitched for cut second, and his gaze fell onto her again. His cold voice came "Good luck with that Girl. I'm sure you'll find a Lot of interesting people while your out there. And if your lucky enough, you'll even die a quick death while exploring these brutal lands of Helovia. For you see, being Naive won't get you anywhere in this world but a slice to the throat." The last of his harsh sentences he left to echo in her mind. Gently he tugged his head higher upon his shoulders, feeling the icy soft winds againts his skin. Crackling his neck, and the pleasure of the adjustment lightly tugging in his spine.

Soon after the moments, he heard a distant thunder coming. And peaking his gaze over to the sounds, he could spot the view of dark grey clouds. Racing over to these lands. Alcina's eyes narrowed very slightly, his pupils dilated larger. He knew the winds would get faster and a blizzard would come. He needed to departure with this woman. His dark blue orbs turned back to the young woman. He took more gentle steps forward through the snow, until his face was several inches away from hers. He whispered like the tongue of a snakes "I tell you now. But when we meet again, I will not be as nice to you." With that last glance into her soul, feeling her vibrate to his words. He turned around and without a second charming glance. He began to gallop at a slow speed, spreading his feathered wings out. He caught the icy wind beneath him and flew, flapping higher in the air. And away from the icy barring place. He wondered though when they would meet again, for sure he would be annoyed yet again, or have quite the amusing pleasure of facing this 'Orinthia'
my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina](Closed) - by Orinthia - 01-29-2013, 08:56 AM