Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

Wind blew as he menacangly approached me. I started feeling terror course through my veins. He had a twisted smirk plastered on, and I was afraid of the things he could do to me. As he approached me, I stayed frozen, trying to appear more menacing, narrowing my eyes and staring straight at me. I felt like responding to him and snapping back at him, but I knew better. He was dangerous. Something about him made me feel like he was some sort of deadly enemy. His last sentence echoed in my mind. Quick death... Brutal lands...I suddenly didn't feel so brave anymore. Like I should stop exploring and maybe get someone to help me.

I couldn't drag those words out of my mind, and I looked at him as he smiled in triumph. His last words snaked out of his mouth, makingn me slightly shiver, as his blue eyes seemd to peirce my soul. I watched as he ran down the snow, and stretched open his giant wings. He sent me an ominous feeling, and I knew, one day, we would meet again. But I would be ready for him. Farewell, Alcina.

I stayed there until I saw that he flew completely out of my sight, barely to be seen again. I wanted it to stay that way. The second he was just a black dot, I turned heel and started walking away in the snow. I trotted, and the trot steadily turned into a slow gallop. I ran away from the uneven land, and the ominous pegasus.

blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina](Closed) - by Orinthia - 01-29-2013, 08:56 AM