the Rift

All will turn to silver glass. [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
the screams the nobody hears, are bellowed the loudest at night
As thought, my little carnivore did indeed startle the lady. But this mare had a strong enough stomach to handle it and more by the looks of her. Instead of bolting away or turning nose up in disgust as I expected, the bay woman managed up a smile and even offered Fina attention that everyone seemed fond in giving. Sometimes I wish they wouldn’t though, it only served to feed an already too fat head. Fina hears my thoughts and gathers revenge by angling feathers to catch light and engulf themselves further in fire. A show for the watching Miss, I huff and whisper, “really?” she smirks and goes back to happily munching serpent flesh.

Content in being the center of attention in everything.

“She is beautiful.”

Glancing back at the unfamiliar sister I had neglected to meet sooner I respond softly, “Don’t let her overhear your kind words….it doesn’t help with those lacking manners.” My wingless lady looks down, timid to meet gaze for too long. My smile widens in assurance, and with gentleness marking each corner, “I am Ree,” she adds, with a voice reminding me of the trickling streams slipping through the wild mountains north of here, “Who might you and your friend be?”

Maintaining friendly features, my hooves move slowly forward to close the distance between us. Honestly I moved closer to also put some space between myself and the revolting sound of Fina’s sharp beak shredding flesh into bite size pieces. “I’m Midas, and that little fireball,” glancing back with neck half twisted and brows narrowed, “Is Fina.” Recognizing her name being spoken aloud, the pyro child glances up. A piece of bloodied meat hangs from her beak, puzzled she turns to look at me and then Ree in turn. Finding neither of us worthy for anything more than a, “Hey, don’t talk about me,” look, she goes right back into eating.

Withholding a deep sigh I twist back to the lady and say, “Pardon my own lacking manners, her antics seem to be rubbing off on me. I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of seeing you around these parts before, have you only recently joined?” As much as my everyday hours would have liked to be spent lingering with all the ladies and gents of our ever growing family; duties kept us apart.

But this didn’t mean I wouldn’t make myself available when moments like this arose.

Code by Neo
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Ree - 01-25-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Ree - 02-01-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Midas - 02-04-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Ree - 02-08-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Ree - 02-12-2013, 01:47 AM