the Rift

All will turn to silver glass. [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
width="750px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Midas
the screams the nobody hears, are bellowed the loudest at night
Her brow furrows in deep concentration, obviously musing over my question of desired duty. I smile and find that curved look appealing; nothing to me was more rewarding than findings ones place within this wide world. It was more rewarding to lead others to finding their slot or niche; the found were usually the ones that found others. Everyone should share my purposeful attitude, but sadly they did not; my intention was only to provide options and ideas in the heads and minds of our citizens. I couldn’t force anyone to participate for the well-being of their family. But to waste such youthful talent in the position of the elderly would be a shame. In our times of need, it was the spies that helped further causes toward victory by providing information about said enemy and it was our merciful healers which kept physical bodies in tip top shape.

“Healers have always made me curious… I suppose if I had to choose, then that is the route I would attempt to follow.”

My grin widens with approval glimmers behind forever honeyed eyes, “We have a wonderful healer that could teach you when the time seems right. Her name is Onni, and she is always looking for apprentices.” Not wanting to seem pushy and to clarify that I was only offering information I add, “When the proper time comes of course.” Head bobs into a nod, expression is soft and kind, fatherly by natures design, “Let me make myself available to answer any of your questions or concerns.”

Thankfully for us both, the last bits of snake slithered down Fina’s throat. Curved beak snaps together with satisfied clicks, and her contentedness seems to radiate off ignited body. Head lifts toward us, and wings widen while muscles request a down stroke that instantly carries bird into sky. Her aim is for me and that little spot across my withers, talons extend and sink a little into flesh as she gains balance and fully lands. It took many weeks to get used to the feel of claws gripping my back, the scar marks littering my shoulders and spine are proof of this. Wings close and head twists to start pruning away the mess of her kill. All I could think was, “Are you going to groom my pelt after you finish? Her face twists to me with a look that says, “Deal with it.”

Code by Neo
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Ree - 01-25-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Midas - 01-28-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Ree - 02-01-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Midas - 02-04-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Ree - 02-08-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Midas - 02-10-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Ree - 02-12-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: All will turn to silver glass. [Midas] - by Midas - 02-15-2013, 07:57 PM