the Rift

We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Before me, plans were unfolding slowly. Perhaps they weren’t so much considered plans as much as achievements. I felt at once as if there were something more in my life, something worth enduring. The two mares seemed to lose themselves in quiet banter that occasionally hinted at my poor perusal of information about The Edge. But I was certain that once those newcomers crossed out “county lines” they would be properly taken care of by those like Hellena. She was a mare full of heart and determination and I was sure that Sulwyn would find her more than endearing. I smiled between the two, one strong and confident in her own skin and the other still working to discover just who she claimed to be. That’s not to say that I held anything against the silvery mare, in fact, I felt that I could identify with her on more than one level.

I watched as her lips pressed together at the sight of Hellena and all of her grace and beauty. It was such an appealing thing that I found myself reprimanding my actions once again in her presence. I supposed that I had a queer interest in the comforting of the female gender… However, I assumed most males could say the same. But, for the moment, I was able to get lost in her golden eyes, burning with an intensity for life that I had altogether forgotten about myself. I wondered what she saw when she looked into my own gaze, unwavering as we connected for a brief moment. Did she find me endearing as well?

I wasn’t in a place to care. She was part of my family, but she was no Tamira.

I’m quite certain that there are a few things that I’ve managed to leave out. As you know, I often let small talk get the best of me.” I smiled down at Hellena, a small smile that was almost entirely indifferent. My thoughts had wandered by now, tracing the lines of a memory. Tamira had been in the Deep Forest when we first met and she had seemed to be so… shaken. However, now that I looked into those beautiful eyes I found a confidence. It was not one that made her arrogant or overbearing though. It was one that, to me, made her strong. How I longed to see her now.

Miss Sulwyn, if there is anything that you need to know, I should always be close by for assistance.” I looked back into those mesmerizing golden eyes once more, trapped by their sincerity. Something about them made me feel at home or maybe I was just simply entranced by the newness of her appeal. Whatever the case, it was time I reined in my affections and planted them a little closer to home. Perhaps seeing my sweet Tamira again was long overdue, after all, I was seeing her everywhere I went.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 01-26-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 01-28-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Thor - 02-10-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 02-11-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 02-15-2013, 01:47 AM