the Rift

We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open]

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn

what is this world we live in?

Stout silver legs shuffled awkwardly as friendly banter was passed from one beast to another. The owner of those antsy legs was feeling rather... uncomfortable, for lack of a better word, with the flow of conversation that passed so easily from these two strangers. She envied them, to say the least, and longed to be so at ease with the pair of them as they were with each other.

Nervous golden eyes cast their gaze on gentle brown ones, searching for encouragement. She knew that she had a friend in the big bay stallion, and that he would always be there to guide her, but to what extent? When did his kindly act as an elder sibling reach its limit? Not that the mare wanted him to stop being so generous towards her; she really appreciated it -- she'd still be wandering around the Threshold, completely passing Helovia by if not for him. She just knew from experience that all good things end in misery.

"I don't think you've informed me of much, now that the lady mentions it," the grulla's worrisome eyes now shone with a playful glimmer, and she found that her spirits were beginning to pick up as she became more engaged in the conversation.

"I'd love to hear more about the hierarchy of the Edge, but that can wait until we're settled in, can't it? I'm afraid that my hooves will fall off from exhaustion, and I'm sure that you must be tired too, sir." Sulwyn reached out with her silver lips to scratch at his withers, her neck almost having to go completely vertical to reach the stallion's great height. Her gesture of friendship, although not as subtle as she had wanted it to be, had completely opened the floodgates of her mind. It felt incredibly liberating to be so open towards another, to lessen the burden that she carried upon her shoulders, and to interact with someone after so many months of traveling. It was like she had let down the stage curtain, and now the still-developing props and the unprepared actors were all vulnerable to the scrutinizing gaze of the audience. It was like taking a breath of fresh air, to finally be able to let the acts and scenes of her own personal play be witnessed for the first time.

Sorry guys, I'm just not feeling it tonight. I tried DX

Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 01-26-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 01-28-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 02-11-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 02-15-2013, 01:47 AM