the Rift

We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open]

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

A small curve of smugness tainted the edges of my smirk as Thor admitted he probably left details out on the herd, it mattered little at this stage, for the mare seemed to have some sense about her , wits and cunning that, despite her youthful age, had allowed her to live and successfully catch the attention of our delightful nurse. Romance was something I was terribly unpractised at, while I could play and flirt and allow a suggestive glint to enter my eyes, it was never serious for me, never more than surface deep; nothing but the mists of this land had managed to enter my heart, nothing besides the Goddess of the Moon could ever capture my affections so completely.

So as the two seemed mesmerised by the hues of each others eyes, I simply continued on, oblivious to any stirrings going on within the chests and emotional centres of these two souls who would share my home with me. My smile becomes gentler, more amused than anything else, as the mare confirms she knows little of our ranks, it is an easy thing to forgive, though it would be wise for her to learn them without dawdle. She mentions her fatigue, and it is only then that my keen eyes trace her form, and notice the tremors that rack her chassis, as her muscles threaten to give way to their tiring journey. A small frown, concerned, caring, mars my brow now, as my tones speak with a gentle but firm certainty.

"Of course. Follow me to the nearest camp, and rest. You are protected here."

((- I'd be happy to finish this here, if you wanted to make another thread after she's 'woken up' at a camp or something, I'd be happy to keep going ^^ -))

Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 01-26-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 01-28-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 02-11-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Hellena - 02-13-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 02-15-2013, 01:47 AM