the Rift

Love Trickster || Loki

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
A smile played on the trickster’s lips. The mare was more elegant when she was up and moving, but he still liked her on the ground. His hormones rushed, finding the mare attractive, and of course, being Loki, put on his own charm. The mare has pupil less eyes, one green like his own, and the other a bright shade of blue. He was very much interested in her now. He watched as she walked around him, and he knew she was definitely interested in him.

“I’m guessing you like what you see? I know I like what I see to.” He moved forward to her, trying to capture her dual gaze with his own. “I wasn’t in a hurry. Being so big, I slipped on some rocks and I accidently fell into you. Believe me, I wouldn’t fall into a beauty like you like that on purpose. I’m more into grand entrances. Nonetheless, it was a happy accident, yes? I am glad you’re alright, I wouldn’t have wanted to break a single beautiful bone in you’re gorgeous body.” He smiled lightly, one that was more mischievous than anything. “Tell me love, what do I have to do get a pretty mare’s name around here?” He smiled again, almost laughing. “Mine is Loki, in case you were wondering. And tell me, what is a mare such as you doing all alone in a meadow? Shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend?” His eyes darted around, and his face created a suspicious look. Of course he knew she probably didn’t have one, but that was part of the act.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Love Trickster || Loki - by Melissa - 01-26-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Loki - 01-27-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Melissa - 01-27-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Loki - 03-02-2013, 04:11 AM