the Rift

A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open

Krypt Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I'm a Soldier, and I will fight

text text text
"blah blah blah"
Crossing through the entry, he ran. His head up high on his shoulders searching the area of these woods. His eyes wondered upon the curiosity of seeing such normal yet fantasized woods. Krypt had heard of this realm as "Helovia" a large and magical realm. Filled with entirely different things in it's huge boundaries. After traveling for several nights and days he knew he was here in these lands. And already in arriving at a perfect season. Birdsong, a time for flowers to bloom mightily and trees to sprout their green canopies in the woodlands again. He loved the Birdsong times of every year. Which put him in quite the happy mood. His heart was lifted into a nice sunny mood and for that reason he galloped through the wood.

His blue eyes met with the scenery of the forest. He felt the skimming touches of sunshine streaming through the shade touching his back. And his ears heard the chirping of the birds in the tree's and the beating of his own hooves hitting the forest floor. He could already tell he would enjoy his time here. He smelled the old scents of other Equines who walked through these woods. Stopping and stepping into a paced trot he continued on his ways through the entrance into the realm. With nothing to make him cross or nor a peek of being scared. He was quite fearless and not nervous of whatever should come upon his path next. Blinking a moment he stopped a moment and listened to the sound of another's hooves beating on the ground yet at a walking pace. He only grinned happily and went towards the sound, his tail kept high, and stepping into an appearance of an equine. He observed the other with his blue orbs and spoke "Hello There."
junglebright.deviantart.com | someonessmall.deviantart.com | paintedspirit-stock.deviantart.com
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas

My steps had led me deep within the heart of Threshold.

Our ranks needed to swell, and this seemed to be the gateway for all creatures to come find shelter and protection. Nearly everyone that traveled to this territory was after one of two things, a home, or people to bring home. Today I was after the latter. The duty of recruitment gave purpose to each limber footfall in a nearly empty forest and prevented me from turning aside as early as one such as myself might have liked. The quietness of our day was baffling; usually the timbers gleamed with life and with it familiar scents of passing rouges, equine, unicorn, pegasus and their bonded companions.

Very few had left their mark. Leading me to believe this outing wasn’t going to bear fruit.

After a while of continuous walking, my instinct was to call it a day kicked in and I started to head back toward home. A dense canvas prevented my wings from spreading to leave at a swift pace, so instead the choice was made to ‘hoof it’ and enjoy the peace and quiet for as long as it held.

Which wouldn’t be for long.

Footfalls that were not my own merged into earshot, my head rose curiously with gaze searching to find the source. Body stopped moving altogether, while a seemingly eager and friendly individual moved from the thicket and started walking toward me. A greeting upon his lips before I could even begin to utter a word.

"Hello There."

The muscles along my feathers quivered in surprise, the only hint outward surprise he would get. Flustered by not having noticed the lad sooner I pause a moment, gather my thoughts and then respond, “Good afternoon,” taking another brief delay so that I can observe his physical physique. My tone softens a little and adds, “I’m Midas, of Dragons Throat. Might I ask who you are dear Sir?”

OOC: Don’t forget to register your account for this character Loulou. <3

your dying love is a rose I have buried somewhere close to you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Unregistered

text text text
"blah blah blah"
Stepping and standing into the sight of the other equine. He felt a little surprised. His eyes fell upon a Pegasus with the unique looks of colours he had never seen on another equine before. It was bright at first seeing the other's appearance. As he had made a rather surprising greeting. He felt the playful grin on his lips took a mix of curiosity as he observed the stranger with such anxiety to delve more and explore Helovia's boundaries.

But first he would have a nice chat with the stranger in front of him. “Good afternoon,” She nodded with greeting. A less of a childish tone than when he had introduced himself. His ears stood up on his head, as he listened to the other with a friendly grin on his face. Observing her, it seemed she was curious of him as well. “I’m Midas, of Dragons Throat. Might I ask who you are dear Sir?” She introduced herself right after a fine greeting to him. Midas? And Dragon's Throat must be a herd in this realm. His mind had been refreshed of how there were other herds in these lands, said to hold a lot of power.

He thought for a hesitating moment and spoke politely "My name is Krypt. I just came into this realm Helovia." After his small words and introduction his blue orbs turned to gaze at the atmosphere surrounding him. With a gaze of enjoyment flirting in his eyes. "I must say this Realm is very beautiful." His gaze withheld from the area and back onto the Pegasus. He added with a cheerful tone in his voice "I might as well live here. I guess it was worth quite the walk to get to this realm." A playful smile yet again curled his lips up.

junglebright.deviantart.com | someonessmall.deviantart.com | paintedspirit-stock.deviantart.com
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas

The bay responded readily and with tact, “My name is Krypt,” He said.

I couldn’t help a quiet sigh that escaped and relaxed the tense muscles along spine and face. It was weight lifting, relieving almost that this wasn’t going to be a strenuous conversation. In fact, our first exchange was turning out to be the exact opposite. His words were light and easy, obviously friendly and willing. Having vigor for friends was wise; allies in unknown territories could only prove beneficial.

Whereas enemies seemed easily gathered, but less helpful.

Now if only every creature held the same quality.

When judging whether or not to recruit someone, I was trained to look not only at the physical appearance of an individual, but to also gage their heart. A strong heart, an honest heart. Those were the qualities our home sought, or really….it’s the qualities any clan looked for. First impressions meant everything in these situations, and thus far this Tennessee male had been passing my checklist with flying colors. He might even make an excellent soldier, I mused while allowing my eyes to trace well-formed shapes and curves of masculine stature.

Already this mind had made a decision about said company. My lips twist into a pleasant smile, cordiality turned full throttle. Previously flustered features were gone and replaced with a trademark grin, a beam that lightened square edges of my warrior jaw, and hopefully made a normally fatherly face fall from past worries and into this moment, “It lifts heart to know that your stay here has been fulfilling thus far.” Response rang with honest tone, these words weren't' a jest. I really was happy that he hadn’t run into any trouble, Helovia was in trying times, and being alone during such strife had to be difficult.

Krypt had mentioned a desire to stay and live as a citizen of our humble land. This of course gave me room to add between formalities, “Allow me to extend offer of sanctuary in my homeland, and know that you would be welcomed as a brother.”
your dying love is a rose I have buried somewhere close to you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Unregistered

text text text
"blah blah blah"
“It lifts heart to know that your stay here has been fulfilling thus far.” A smile yet again slipped his lips, and he nodded softly. With blue orbs bright with happiness. He loved to have ever interacted with this stranger, and knowing her now. She seemed like a surprisingly nice equine. He found it quite the cheerful time in fact to socialize. He was happier now to stay in Helovia. Even if it meant not joining a herd, and being a loner. He could still find a light heart in his spirit at anytime and anywhere.

With somewhat of a clumsy precision he tugged his neck down. Feeling his creaking spine, and chewed on a patch of green grass. Lifting his head back up his blue orbs turned back to him, and with a full attention. With a tasting offer he spoke “Allow me to extend offer of sanctuary in my homeland, and know that you would be welcomed as a brother.” A brother of his herd? What was it again Dragon's Throat was it? He kept the grin upon his lips, and spoke happily "I would love to become a member of your herd. Dragon's Throat right?" He softly laughed happily "Yeah I would love to join!" He spoke out playfully. He pawed the ground with his hooves excitedly. And looked around with positive movements. "So where is your herd? Is it somewhere around here?" His blue orbs turned sharply back to his eyes. With yet the happy smile still upon his face. He couldn't help but feel more blindly happy than ever. Helovia was already being such a friendly place to him, especially Midas who offers him into his homelands. He hoped to find also friendly equines there, and have a better life than on the road. Though he didn't care whether he was alone or apart of a herd, he wasn't some boy who whines for help. No, he wanted to become part of the herd since it was the start of a new life for him. And he immediately knew that, when he took his first step through the realms and into the entrance of Helovia. Noticing he could be testing him of such, he knew maybe someday he could become a warrior or another rank of this herd called 'Dragon's Throat.' It made his heart bound and leap through his thoughts of exciting adventures and quests he will have while being apart of the herd. The hair on the back of his neck stood up from just the imaginating thought coursing through his mind.

OOC: If you want to end the thread here you can! ^_^ Or keep going.