the Rift

A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas

My steps had led me deep within the heart of Threshold.

Our ranks needed to swell, and this seemed to be the gateway for all creatures to come find shelter and protection. Nearly everyone that traveled to this territory was after one of two things, a home, or people to bring home. Today I was after the latter. The duty of recruitment gave purpose to each limber footfall in a nearly empty forest and prevented me from turning aside as early as one such as myself might have liked. The quietness of our day was baffling; usually the timbers gleamed with life and with it familiar scents of passing rouges, equine, unicorn, pegasus and their bonded companions.

Very few had left their mark. Leading me to believe this outing wasn’t going to bear fruit.

After a while of continuous walking, my instinct was to call it a day kicked in and I started to head back toward home. A dense canvas prevented my wings from spreading to leave at a swift pace, so instead the choice was made to ‘hoof it’ and enjoy the peace and quiet for as long as it held.

Which wouldn’t be for long.

Footfalls that were not my own merged into earshot, my head rose curiously with gaze searching to find the source. Body stopped moving altogether, while a seemingly eager and friendly individual moved from the thicket and started walking toward me. A greeting upon his lips before I could even begin to utter a word.

"Hello There."

The muscles along my feathers quivered in surprise, the only hint outward surprise he would get. Flustered by not having noticed the lad sooner I pause a moment, gather my thoughts and then respond, “Good afternoon,” taking another brief delay so that I can observe his physical physique. My tone softens a little and adds, “I’m Midas, of Dragons Throat. Might I ask who you are dear Sir?”

OOC: Don’t forget to register your account for this character Loulou. <3

your dying love is a rose I have buried somewhere close to you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 01-26-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Midas - 01-29-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 01-30-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 02-03-2013, 08:18 AM