the Rift

A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open

Krypt Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I'm a Soldier, and I will fight

text text text
"blah blah blah"
Stepping and standing into the sight of the other equine. He felt a little surprised. His eyes fell upon a Pegasus with the unique looks of colours he had never seen on another equine before. It was bright at first seeing the other's appearance. As he had made a rather surprising greeting. He felt the playful grin on his lips took a mix of curiosity as he observed the stranger with such anxiety to delve more and explore Helovia's boundaries.

But first he would have a nice chat with the stranger in front of him. “Good afternoon,” She nodded with greeting. A less of a childish tone than when he had introduced himself. His ears stood up on his head, as he listened to the other with a friendly grin on his face. Observing her, it seemed she was curious of him as well. “I’m Midas, of Dragons Throat. Might I ask who you are dear Sir?” She introduced herself right after a fine greeting to him. Midas? And Dragon's Throat must be a herd in this realm. His mind had been refreshed of how there were other herds in these lands, said to hold a lot of power.

He thought for a hesitating moment and spoke politely "My name is Krypt. I just came into this realm Helovia." After his small words and introduction his blue orbs turned to gaze at the atmosphere surrounding him. With a gaze of enjoyment flirting in his eyes. "I must say this Realm is very beautiful." His gaze withheld from the area and back onto the Pegasus. He added with a cheerful tone in his voice "I might as well live here. I guess it was worth quite the walk to get to this realm." A playful smile yet again curled his lips up.

junglebright.deviantart.com | someonessmall.deviantart.com | paintedspirit-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 01-26-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 01-30-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 02-03-2013, 08:18 AM