the Rift

A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas

The bay responded readily and with tact, “My name is Krypt,” He said.

I couldn’t help a quiet sigh that escaped and relaxed the tense muscles along spine and face. It was weight lifting, relieving almost that this wasn’t going to be a strenuous conversation. In fact, our first exchange was turning out to be the exact opposite. His words were light and easy, obviously friendly and willing. Having vigor for friends was wise; allies in unknown territories could only prove beneficial.

Whereas enemies seemed easily gathered, but less helpful.

Now if only every creature held the same quality.

When judging whether or not to recruit someone, I was trained to look not only at the physical appearance of an individual, but to also gage their heart. A strong heart, an honest heart. Those were the qualities our home sought, or really….it’s the qualities any clan looked for. First impressions meant everything in these situations, and thus far this Tennessee male had been passing my checklist with flying colors. He might even make an excellent soldier, I mused while allowing my eyes to trace well-formed shapes and curves of masculine stature.

Already this mind had made a decision about said company. My lips twist into a pleasant smile, cordiality turned full throttle. Previously flustered features were gone and replaced with a trademark grin, a beam that lightened square edges of my warrior jaw, and hopefully made a normally fatherly face fall from past worries and into this moment, “It lifts heart to know that your stay here has been fulfilling thus far.” Response rang with honest tone, these words weren't' a jest. I really was happy that he hadn’t run into any trouble, Helovia was in trying times, and being alone during such strife had to be difficult.

Krypt had mentioned a desire to stay and live as a citizen of our humble land. This of course gave me room to add between formalities, “Allow me to extend offer of sanctuary in my homeland, and know that you would be welcomed as a brother.”
your dying love is a rose I have buried somewhere close to you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 01-26-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 01-30-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Midas - 02-01-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 02-03-2013, 08:18 AM