the Rift

[Judge] The last chapter [Ayaka]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A slight smile grows on my maw as the rustic creature emerges from the cover of the trees to the clearing. I lift into a standing position,her she wolf scent flooding me as it had done the first time we meet. I couldn't help widening my smile slightly. My heart was beating faster,partly from the excitement of the spar I was about to be in,and partly because I was with my friend Ayaka again. Friend. I wonder if she thinks I am a friend of hers? The thought is quickly dismissed though as she dipped her head to me. I do the same,it was respectful. Something I'm not usually. What is this wolf doing to me?!?!

I grin as she spring up,pushing herself forward in my direction. I slide back as she lands in the spot where I was but as she does land I am already leaping forward slightly to pin her down,my claws extended and my jaw open. I aim to get on top of her,to pin her down as she had attempted to do to me. As I'm coming down my jaw aims at her tail,knowing that if I caught it in my jaw,it wouldn't affect her to badly. Well,not badly at all really. Unless she lived her life climbing trees all the time,which I doubt.

I can't wait to get back to the Moon Goddess. To show her that the quest set me had been done with pride and that the undead zombie wolfs were mine. I would return to the Basin with my friends behind me,they will heed warning to others,teach them i'm not to be messed with. Get it into there head who's the better of us. And It wasn't to long till my needs will be satisfied.

WC:315

Summary:Moves backwards to her attempt to pin him but as she lands in the spot he had been he is already in the air aiming to pin Ayaka down at which point he tries to bite her tail.

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
[Judge] The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-26-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-26-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-27-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Official - 01-30-2013, 05:41 PM